Chapter 16 Rabbit Clothes and Going to Work

When I got home, I just took a day off and the vacation was over.

In the evening, when Feng Zao was sorting out the box, he saw the rabbit-style clothes, and the neckline was still in the style of rabbit ears. Feng Zao took it and stroked it on his body.

Just then Hughes walked into the room and saw this scene, and his cheeks instantly flushed.

Feng Zao deliberately jumped over and said in a sticky voice: "Baby~ Did you buy this for me secretly, you like it, rabbit?" Hughes looked at Feng Zao who tilted his head and felt that he was a hero at this moment. The Lord is so lovely, like a little bunny.

"Cough~ I bought it when I bought a couple's outfit last time. It looked good." Hughes said a little unnaturally, but his small eyes kept glancing at Xiang Fengzao, thinking that this outfit must suit him.

With a sound of "嗞~", Feng Zao laughed out loud. "Baby, we are really a good match. I also secretly bought one for you." He took out the clothes while talking. "Look, he's handsome."

Hughes turned his head a little embarrassedly, this suit was very abstinent at first glance, the hero's vision was really good.

"Baby, how about you put on this dress tonight? I'm going to wear the rabbit dress you bought for me tomorrow to show off. Okay~" After saying that, he slammed on Hughes like a koala, and squeezed his hands. He refused to come down as if he was coquettish.

Seeing how the coquettish Major Xius could refuse, he also reached out his hand to touch his small furry head and the extra hair on the top of his head.

After taking a shower at night, Hughes walked out of the bathroom wearing the clothes Feng Zao had bought, and saw the light of a hungry wolf in the eyes of his hero.

" Shuus

, little baby~ You are so tempting." At this time, Feng had already turned into a hungry wolf. Hughes, who was passively endured, could only hold Feng Zao tightly...

After a night of nonsense, Feng Zao woke up early to make breakfast for Hughes. He specially cooked a pot of shrimp skin porridge. After tasting it, it tasted really good. The taste is just delicious.

At this moment, Hughes, who woke up from the bed, habitually touched his side, and the mattress was still a little warm. The hero should get up and make breakfast.

Hughes, who went downstairs after washing, immediately smelled the fragrance.

"Get up, I cooked a pot of porridge with the shrimp skin that my mother gave me, and it tasted pretty good." As he spoke, he filled a bowl for Hughes.

Looking at Hughes who was drinking with relish, Feng had long thought that the clothes that Hughes put on last night really perfectly interpreted the four characters of wide shoulders and narrow waist.

"Master, let's bring some of this porridge before we go to work. It tastes very good." Hughes drank a big bowl and thought it was really good. The shrimp skin was fresh and not fishy.

Feng Zao: "Hey, I've already filled two small bowls out, and I guessed that you like it. I'll go upstairs to change clothes first, and we'll go to work when you're done eating."

...

Xiu, who was standing at the door with a briefcase Si looked at Feng Zao, who was walking towards him, and his eyes widened. The hero in the rabbit clothes was too cute. Suddenly, Hughes didn't want Feng Zao to wear this clothes. Such a cute hero Xius didn't want to let other insects. see.

"Xius, is it good-looking? It's a pity that you can't wear casual clothes to work, otherwise we can wear couple's clothes." Feng Zao felt a little pity that he couldn't wear couple's clothes with Hughes to show their affection.

"It's beautiful, it's very cute, let's get in the car first." Hughes looked embarrassed at the cute and lovely Feng Zao.

Hughes, who was sitting in the co-pilot, looked at Feng Zao from the corner of his eye from time to time. Hughes thought he was hiding well. In fact, Feng Zao noticed the strangeness of Hughes from his red ears.

It turns out that Hughes likes cute people. It's really interesting. Fortunately, I look a little cute...

The little couple who just walked into the gate of the army immediately attracted the attention of a lot of insects. The pictures in the head knew they were on their honeymoon.

Everyone is very envious of Hughes. They think that he is not good-looking. How could he fall into the eyes of the perfect male Feng Zao? Looking at the photos they have posted in the past two weeks, everyone is sour.

But today, everyone thinks that the wind is not quite right, oh ~ rabbit clothes, my God, these military females are going crazy in an instant, this is simply, too! Can! Love! !

After sending Hughes to the office building, Feng reluctantly left and walked towards his office building. well! I really don't want to be separated from Hughes for a moment.

As soon as Hughes arrived at the office, his subordinate An Wen came over: "Major General, there has been a strange movement in the Far East Star recently, and the number of casualties is still rising.

The documents issued above will be dealt with by you and Lieutenant General Hongda the day after tomorrow. , the troops of the Far East Star are defending these days, and the day after tomorrow they can open up a route for the ships to pass."

After saying that, he looked at Hughes carefully, after all, Hongda, the female, wanted to squeeze Hughes out and let Feng Zao. Marry him, and now they have to work together, which is really embarrassing for the insect.

"I see, put the file here!" Hughes was a little puzzled. The Far East Star is also a third-tier planet, so how could there be any changes?

Now unless there are desolate planets, there will be beasts running rampant. Generally, such a planet will be stationed by military females, and the casualties will not be very serious.

...

a pharmacy room.

"I'm back, I finally have some bugs to help me share." The head of the pharmacy was very happy to see Feng returned early.

Although Feng Zao is a male worm, but after getting along with this work, everyone found that Feng Zao is very good, can handle everything in an orderly manner, and is also very professional in the professional knowledge of pharmaceuticals.

The head of the pharmacy was very happy. The blessing of Major General Tosius made Fengzao, a precious bug in his pharmacy, thinking of Hughes, and the head of the room thought of the recent events in the Far East Star.

The head of the room: "Feng Zao, Major General Hughes is going to the Far East Star this time to deal with the riot of alien beasts."

"The riot of alien beasts? What's going on." Feng Zao only came to work today, and he didn't hear any recent news on the way.

Looking at Feng Zao, the director realized that they had just returned from vacation today and should not know: "It's just that there is a beast running rampant in the Far East Star, and Major General Hughes will be dispatched the day after tomorrow. I heard that Lieutenant General Hongda will also go with him."

After he finished speaking, he took a careful look at Feng Zao, after all, the words that Hongda asked him to marry him had spread all over the place at that time.

Feng Zao didn't pay attention to what happened next, and hurriedly asked: "Will it be dangerous? No, no, no, no, I can't disobey the superior's order. I have to make some potions for Hughes to bring." Step away.

Suddenly Feng Zao turned around as if thinking of something and returned to the head of the room: "Head of the pharmacy, we also have to send insects to deal with the casualties. Send me." The

head of the room was a little surprised: "You go? It's a bit dangerous." Although he knew that Feng Zao, the male worm, favored his female monarch more than the average male worm, he couldn't believe that Feng Zao would really go to such a difficult place for Hughes.

Feng Zao shook his head, "I'm not afraid, let me go." He just wanted to be with Hughes.

Looking at the firm appearance of the male insect, he thought for a while and agreed.