Chapter 44

The weather is not so hot these days, but Hughes' appetite is much worse.

At first, Feng Zao thought that female worms would be more afraid of heat, so that they ate iced food for several days at home, so that Hughes just had no appetite, but he himself went to the hospital with stomach pain.

This also brought in the Male Insect Protection Association, saying that during this period of time they were fed up with the arrogance of Hughes.

Because everyone surfed the Internet and had eyes, they knew that Feng Zao was very fond of Hughes, so they turned a blind eye, but now that Feng Zao was in the hospital, they had to talk about it.

"Although the males dote on you and allow you to continue working after marriage, you must also see your own identity and put the males first in everything.

Especially after marriage, it is not long before you can even conceive an egg. ." The worm of the Hero Association looked arrogant and pointed at Hughes.

Feng Zao was disturbed by listening, and when he saw the worm from the Male Insect Association, he had to speak out, "Your words are a bit serious, I love my female monarch as much as I like it, and I am sick because of my poor physique. What's the matter with Hughes?

It's too much nosy for you to point fingers at my lady here.

Also, Hughes is now my lady. According to what you said, he wants me to be the master in everything, so I love him. What is he doing to you again?

I've finished speaking, please do as you please." After finishing speaking, Feng closed his eyes and pretended to rest. It was just a stomachache. Why should these high-altitude male worms come here? Blame Hughes.

The remarks made the worms of the male worm association stare with wide eyes, and the first one looked at the worm of some age but didn't take it seriously. He felt that the male worms valued face, and he said with a smile, "Although the words So, but Major General Hughes hasn't conceived an egg for so long after his marriage, Feng Zao Xiongzi still wants to marry a few more females while he is young.

Don't the males want a successor?"

Feng Zao saw these shameless insects not only did not leave, but also wanted to Provoking the relationship between him and Hughes, he immediately replied, "Whether there are worms is a matter of our past, and I don't care if there are worms.

If we have no worms in the future, as long as Hughes wants us, we can go to the orphanage for adoption.

Finally, I want to say don't always blame the females for not being able to conceive, after all, there are reasons for the males to conceive.

So please leave. "

Seeing that Fengzao didn't give them face like this, the males left angrily, but they kept looking at the annoying bugs.

There were a lot of bugs gathered outside the ward, and they all eavesdropped on what Fengzao and the male association said. It's here.

[I really envy the Major General]

[Ah, ah, I want to polish my brain, my CP is too sweet]

[This damn love really makes the worm go to the head]

...

The tip of Seuss' ears heard the worm outside. I am very embarrassed, but I am very moved by Feng Zao to defend himself for the females.

If the females are not able to conceive eggs after marriage, they will be disliked. After all, the little female worms born will not get the love of the male father.