Chapter 48

The wind was busy in the kitchen early this day, and the Sherry Xius that Zhenli brought over liked it very much, so there would be a small bowl of shrimp skin porridge for breakfast during this time.

Zhenli was used to going to bed early and getting up early, and when he saw the light in the kitchen, he knew that Feng had started making breakfast early.

In the first few days, he was a little panicked. He found that Feng Zao had almost wrapped up everything in the house. He also got up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and packed lunch. When he came back from get off work in the evening, he went to the kitchen to work on dinner. .

He wanted to do it himself but was stopped by the male worm, saying that he and Hughes only needed to wait to eat.

In this way, from the panic at the beginning to the numbness at the end.

If you don't get up by yourself, the wind has already made breakfast.

"Father, you're up! Come here, sit down." When Feng Zao brought out the last pot of porridge, Hughes also went downstairs.

"Drink some milk first." After that, he filled a small bowl of porridge, "This is your favorite shrimp skin porridge."

"My father drinks some honey brewed by bees at home. It tastes good and is highly nutritious." Feng knew that Zhen Li had already I haven't tasted the honey at home yet, so I got up early and went to the beehive to dig a little.

"This is what the little guys in the garden brewed. The color looks good and it must be delicious." Zhen Li took a sip and felt that the sweetness was moderate.

At this time, Xiusi put down the cup and looked a little serious, "Father, I have discussed with the hero."

Zhenli also put down the cup when he saw Xiusi's serious look, "What to discuss?" Zhenli didn't understand.

"That's it." Feng Zao saw that Hughes looked too serious and wanted to explain.

I never thought that Hughes suddenly sighed, "Father, I know that you are very happy during this time, but you are only happy because I have a good home.

In fact, you can find your own happiness." He fixedly looked at Zhenli.

Zhen Li was a little stunned, "It can be said that I have been very happy during this time, because the child I cared about most married a good male.

Looking for your own happiness? Feng Zao: "

Father, I heard from Hughes that your dream in the past was to travel everywhere and go to every corner of the insect star.

Now that I have a chance, I will take good care of Hughes so that you have no worries.

Zhenli murmured to himself: freedom, happiness. Yes

, now that Hughes, whom he cares about most, has settled down, he seems to be able to pursue his youthful dreams.

Hughes took out a card from his pocket . , "My hero and I will use star coins every month to enter this card, I know you have a pension, but this is our intention as children. "

Yes, yes, the female father just needs to feel at ease to realize his dream." Feng Zao said with a smile.

Zhenli suddenly laughed at this moment, but he never thought that he would be able to fulfill his youthful wish, "Okay, you are all good children. "After saying that, Zhenli suddenly breathed a sigh of relief when he took over the card.

"Then I'm going crazy once." Zhenli said with a big laugh.

"Last time Arthur and Anwen said that their female father also wanted to go out to play, so as to pass the time after retirement." Zhenli said.

Hughes thought for a while and said, "Ask them when I go to work. "

I'm going to pack up when I'm full, haha ​​I can't wait to play." Zhenli put down the tableware and walked to his room.

Feng Zao shook his head, "I should have told my father this long ago. In fact, he never gave up this wish in his heart. Hughes didn't speak ,

because he felt that he was a failure, and he seemed to have never thought about this. It

was Feng Zao who mentioned it before he thought of this, but fortunately it was not too late. He said softly, "Thank you, Lord. The

exhaled hot air was sprayed on Feng Zao's face. He had been abstinent for a while because of Hugh's pregnancy, but this time he couldn't take it anymore. "I-I'm done eating, I'm going to drive first, you, you Hurry up. "

Hughes looked at Feng Zao who was fleeing and shook his head helplessly. It seemed that he had to communicate with the male master that even if the female was pregnant, things could still be the same as usual.

It's just that the hero of his own family is always afraid that he will be injured, and he is really a silly and cute insect.

...

an office building.

"Major General, this is the document sent by Lieutenant General Kodak." As soon as Hughes entered the office, Anwen picked up the document on the table.

"Well." Hughes took it and stopped for a while. "Last time you said that your female father also wanted to travel?"

Arthur: "Yes, since retirement, my female father has been talking at home every day."

Anwen: " So is my female father."

Hughes closed the document, "My female father plans to travel all over the Insect Star, if your female father also wants to go out, you can go with my female father."

After Hughes finished speaking, the air suddenly condensed. For a second, Arthur and Anwen suddenly turned on their brains and chatted with their female father, and with a snap, the two fools slumped on the chairs.

"Alas, the world will be quiet in the future." The two fools couldn't help but sigh.

Arthur: "Major General, thank you, I can rest when I go home.

You don't know that since my mother-in-law retired, I have been caught and scolded every day. I am scolded when I eat quickly, but also when I eat slowly."

An Wen "Me too, I was scolded for sleeping late and I was scolded for sleeping early, but I was scolded every day."

Hughes didn't expect this to happen, and raised his eyebrows. Are you giving them more work? They have time to go home now anyway.

The two idiots who thought happy times were coming were still looking forward to the days to come, but they didn't expect that more heavy work was about to come like them.

Hughes: How come my superiors and subordinates are not very smart.

"Ding~" Suddenly the light brains of the three insects sounded at the same time.

"Wow! Yes, this speed is very female." Arthur shouted.

An Wen also exclaimed: "This speed is incredible, this is because no one wants to see me to be like this."

Hughes smiled and looked at the photo of Zhen Lifa on the light brain.

The three insects in the photo have a bright smile, and the address shows that they are at the airport.

There is a sentence under the photo: My father, I am going to meet the young me.

Hughes watched this sentence for a long time, and after saving it silently, he only replied: Be careful.

Hughes looked out the window. The birds chirped in the tree for a while and then flew away. Maybe he was looking for something, or maybe the freedom in the blue sky attracted him.