Chapter 75 As expected of me three

"You... your preferences are quite special

" You...you, your preferences are quite special. "Kodak came to Hughes to do some year-end reports, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw the little yellow chicken blanket on Hughes' lap. He involuntarily twitched the corners of his mouth a few times, rubbed his eyes, and blinked a few times. The next thing to do is to tell myself that he was right.

This is really the heroic and ruthless Hughes on the battlefield? How can Kodak connect Hughes and the little yellow chicken, it's too weird.

He I really feel awkward. It's so outrageous that this cold face of Hughes is matched with this blanket. It makes him embarrassed to have cancer.

Of course Hughes knew what was going on in Kodak's head, he even had some Think carefully, if Kodak knew that his belly was also the pattern of a little yellow chicken, the expression on his face would be even more funny than now.

Anwen did not know when he came quietly behind Kodak, and lowered his face. He said in a cheap tone: "That was bought by Xiongzi for the major general, saying that it is cold now and you should pay attention to keep warm.

Anwen pouted. He thought this blanket was cute, and after asking Feng Zao for the link, he decided to place the order. He also generously bought Arthur a pattern of a little yellow duck. Kodak

just wanted to hear it. Rolling his eyes, is the heating in the office a decoration?

"Okay, here are the documents, I'll go to Adonel first, this guy got engaged recently, and I used to tease him. Kodak looked at Hughes' expressionless face and the little yellow chicken blanket and didn't want to talk to him.

He felt that Hughes at the moment was like a worm pretending to be tender. Not only was he not cute, but he was very awkward. Decided to tease Hanhan's A Donger to wash his "contaminated" eyes.

Sure enough, Hughes didn't say a word the whole time, obviously he didn't want to pay attention to him. In fact, it wasn't that Hughes didn't want to pay attention to him, but that he saw Kodak's funny expression, and he was afraid that he wouldn't help but laugh.

In order to avoid this scene even more embarrassing, Hughes decided to ignore this kind of boss who is a little funny in everything he does.

On the contrary, the chatter An Wen scratched his head and asked, "Is Lieutenant General not busy? Why do you still have time to walk around.

And why do you want to tease Major General Adonger? Is this a custom after engagement? It's strange. Oh, where is this custom?"

Kodak coughed awkwardly, why did Anwen have a brain?

But looking at Anwen's big eyes that were asking for help, Kodak unnaturally twisted his body to the direction of the door, "I used to talk about work issues, cough~ I'll go first." Kodak left as if fleeing.

That Anwen, every time he said three words to him, he would be embarrassed at first, and if he said more than ten words, he would be mad at the same place. I really don't know how Hughes would have wanted such a brainless worm as a subordinate in the first place.

Looking at Kodak's disappearing back, Anwen poked his head with a pen. He really couldn't figure out why Lieutenant General Kodak didn't want to talk to him every time.

"Hey, Arthur Arthur, why do you think the lieutenant general looks like he wants to run away every time he sees me? Is it because my current temperament is getting taller and more powerful?

It doesn't seem right, if it is If so, then I should be promoted!" An Wen was puzzled, considering the capacity of his brain, he really couldn't figure it out.