Chapter 62

"I'm going, I'm going, I didn't go last time, this time it's my turn." A young male worm said in a domineering tone holding the next door.

"It's better for me to go. I went there last time, and cake is familiar with my breath." The male insect on the side did not give in.

"What are you fighting for? Before this work was completed by our team, it's hard not to let us suspect that you are so active." Six males approached, each holding something in his hand.

Two of them were wearing white lab coats, and they were doctors who collected blood for the cake.

One is holding the machine for taking pictures of cakes and making ID cards, and the other is responsible for accompanying records.

The remaining two are responsible for doing various inspections for Cake, and the other is an assistant.

"Don't we also want to see the cute cakes?" A worm licked his face and said, he hoped that the collection team could take him along with him.

The assistant is just a little male who just graduated, and he speaks bluntly, "Are you thinking of shit? Before our group went to collect, we didn't see any movement from you, but now that the cake is so soft, he wants to go with him, daydreaming. What?"

Everyone is a male with a arrogant personality, and now it's a little embarrassing to be said by a just-graduated Leng Touqing.

It's true that they have never visited the collection team before, not only have they never followed behind their backs, but also laughed at their hard work. Now, the request to go with them is not just wanting to eat.

Everyone looked around and didn't say a word, but they were all blocking the way, otherwise the worms of the collection group would pass by.

In the end, the responsible high-level officials saw that the group of cheeky bugs were educated and then let the collection team leave.

However, when leaving, the high-level officials mysteriously pulled the accompanying worm and the photographer aside, "Remember to take more pictures of cakes, my lady is also pregnant, and she is also a little male.

He said that look at the cute little males, the eggs will grow well when they are born, this is a proper first appearance that is soft and cute. The

photographer twitched the corner of his mouth and said numbly, "I will try my best. On

the other hand, the recorder on the side asked the higher-ups stupidly, "Do I want to record this paragraph? "The recorder is not very smart, but he is conscientious and conscientious. The

recorder's work is about the little cubs from the moment they step into their home and the moment they leave. Because of the relationship, the recorder asked carelessly if he wanted to record.

The executive said with a reddish face: "This is no need to record, just take two small photos.

All right, let's go. The

high-level officials waved their hands to let them leave.

In this way, everyone looked at the backs of the collection team who had just left with envy and hatred in their eyes. The backs of everyone just disappeared, and the little assistant turned back and stood up to the worms. He took the middle finger, made a face, and ran away.

This move made those males mad.

...

Cake Home.