Chapter 14 Living Together

Feng Hao and Hughes, who returned to their mother's house, put away their things and took out the gifts they bought for their mother, and went downstairs.

Feng Zao came to Hughes quietly and said in a low voice, "Hughes, let's talk to my mother later about letting him go back to the capital to live with us."

Hughes responded, thinking about the hero and the hero last night . When I mentioned that I would let my mother and father live together, I felt very happy.

At that time, he thought that the hero was just talking casually, but later, when he thought that his hero always said what he said, he felt relieved.

After all, the female father's body is not very good, and he is always worried. Now that he is married, he is more concerned about a happy family life.

They played and sparred in the room for a while until they heard Zhenli downstairs calling them downstairs for dinner, and then they sorted out their appearance and went down sweetly.

...

at dinner.

At the dinner table, Zhenli asked them if they had a good time today, and Feng Zao kept saying that the places he recommended were really good.

Not only is the scenery good, but there are few insects, but it is very suitable for him and Hughes to play.

I have always praised Zhenli for his good eyesight and the choice of the place is very good, which makes Zhenli amused. Feng Zao saw that the atmosphere was good now, so he winked at Hughes. Seeing Feng Zao's wink at

himself, Xiusi sat up straight and said, "Father, the hero and I will return to the capital in two days.

If you don't go with us, we will live together as a family."

Zhenli paused, looking at Hughes and then at Fengzao, and found that they were all looking at him with expectant eyes, knowing that this suggestion was definitely not the case. It was suggested by Hughes that their young husband and wife should have negotiated, and he felt really warm in his heart.

Zhen Li smiled and put down his chopsticks and said, "No, I don't like a bustling city like Capital Star when I'm old. I'm happy with my old friends here."

Seeing that Hughes and Feng had been a little lost, he couldn't bear to add, "I'll move in when you have the little bugs." After speaking, Hughes blushed visibly.

Feng Zao was not shy, but said happily, "Then listen to the female father, when we have the little bug cub, the female father must come."

Zhenli thought that the future little insect cub would be too happy, "Surely Certainly, I also want to see my little grandson earlier."

Thinking that in the future, if Hughes has a little worm, I don't know who he will be like, but no matter who he is, it will be good for Hughes to have a cub, and himself There is also a little grandson, especially this little grandson will call his maternal father in a milky voice.

Zhen Li felt very happy just thinking about this scene.

"Hey, we'll work hard, right?"

Hughes didn't respond because he was thin-skinned, but he thought about how nice it would be to have a worm cub that was the same size as the hero. Cute love is the best.

What Feng Zao thought was that if he gave birth to a baby bug like Hughes, how cute would his grandma call him father every day.

Hey, just thinking about it is cute.