Chapter 81

【Ah

】Ah! I can take a holiday after my work today, and I can finally sleep in. My black circle will become semi-permanent if I don't take a good rest. ]

[Who said no, I'm going to make a rice worm during the Chinese New Year, but if there is a chance to see a male worm, then I'm still happy to go out. 】

【Laugh to death, you can't see the shadow of the male at all. ]

[Don't say it, don't say it, I'll get off work in ten minutes, and I feel extremely excited at this moment! ]

[Then you stay and continue to work overtime? ]

[Are you polite...]

...

Everyone is full of joy, today is a one-month vacation after work, and everyone is very excited. During this time, they are really busy fighting a war, and they are all spinning like a top. nonstop.

Here, Hughes thought that his father would go home today, and he was looking forward to it. He was too busy to chat with Zhenli during this time. He was so excited when he learned that he was coming back a few days ago.

It was just two days before the New Year. He thought that Zhenli would be back the day before the new year, but he didn't expect it to be a day earlier. Unexpected joy always made insects happy.

...

"Bell~~"

[Wow! It's off work! It's a holiday! ]

[This ringtone was originally called the Sound of Heaven...]

[What are you waiting for, rush! 】

【Go! Didn't move, let me rush out first. ]

[Who cares about you, everyone rushes to see who rushes out of the building first! 】

For a while, the office building ushered in the annual rushing ceremony...

Anwen and Arthur in the office were already ready to move, and when they heard the bell, they were so moved that they were about to cry on the spot. This month has been so busy. .

According to the past, they would definitely lose some weight, but this year, Hughes was pregnant with Eggs, and Feng Zao also fed the two of them when he delivered meals to Hughes every day. The two are not thin, but they have both gained a few pounds.

Seeing that Hughes hadn't moved, the two worms pretended to be busy, but in reality those little eyes slanted towards Hughes and couldn't turn back.

Hughes stopped what he was doing, and he had already felt the two slanted eyes. He said, "Your female father will come back today, why don't you leave?" Anwen and Arthur's female father also often talks to Jane now. Travel away from everywhere.

Everyone found that they often walked outdoors, their health was much better, and they looked more energetic. The most important thing is their happy mood during the journey, which is impossible to ask for.

An Wen said with a smile: "Major General, you don't know that my female father sent his travel experience to the family group every now and then, which made the elders in the family jealous, and everyone said that I was filial.

Now I am in We are the most caring new generation of bugs in our family, hehe~"

An Wen was a little embarrassed, after all, he didn't want to listen to his female father's nagging before letting him go on a trip, but during this time he often thinks about his female Father, when I saw the landscape photos my father sent him, he thought it was very good-looking, and he praised him specially. I didn't expect that the female father was more energetic and sent him all kinds of interesting local features every few seconds.