Chapter 46 Don't be abusing insects

The military doctor saw the urge to exterminate the insects in the stiff smile on the faces of the two worms who had been kissing me and me in his office. He felt that he would have to buy a bottle of insecticide and put it in the office in order to exterminate the insects at any time.

"Master, do you feel as if there is danger approaching?" Hughes felt that the air pressure around him was suddenly a little low.

"As expected of a major general, why don't I give up my office." The military doctor said with a stiff smile on his face.

"No need, no need, we'll leave right away." After Feng Zao hugged Hughes and went out, both insects let out a long breath. This military doctor is quite scary when his face is cold. "Be careful in the office, some work can be done by Anwen and Arthur if you are not in a hurry, don't be too tired.

Pay attention to the time you use, don't sit or stand all the time, and let Anwen do anything you need. Good Arthur." Feng Zao held the hand of Hughes and reluctantly explained to Hughes, if the insects coming and going around knew that the two office buildings were only 50 meters apart, and those who didn't know would still be fine. Thought they were parting ways. Insect shit, let's not let the insects live this early in the morning! Arthur, who acts as a tool bug next to him, wanted to ask Feng Zao when he heard that he and Anwen were going to be busy in the next few months, are you polite? Why would I say such a thing when I'm standing beside me? Arthur showed a bit of bitterness in his smile with dark circles under his eyes, but he was still very happy to see Feng Zao caring so much about Major General. They all know how difficult it is for Hughes to reach his current status as a civilian step by step, and seeing him marrying a good male now is a blessing in disguise. Looking at the appearance of Hughes turning back three times at this step, Kodak, who was waiting for the morning meeting, twitched uncontrollably, what the hell? How could my ruthless and cold-faced subordinate become like this? At this time, Hughes also noticed Kodak who was tutting, "What did you tut early in the morning?"

When Kodak watched his face return to his former expressionless face, "You are not a worm. The best actor whose face has become a zerg is not as good as you."

Hughes: "What am I not a worm?" Hughes felt that his own The boss didn't look very smart.

Kodak: "You are really a double standard. You were so ruthless when you saw me just now."

Hughes didn't bother to answer Kodak and added silently, "Because I am a worm with a hero, and My hero likes me like this." After speaking, he took his place and waited for the morning meeting, leaving Kodak alone, a poor worm, standing at the door like a door god from the ancient earth.

[Yo, what is Lieutenant General Kodak doing and what role does he play? 】

【You don't understand it, it's called performance art. ]

...

Kodak came back to his senses with an impatient face, "You guys know a ball, but you guys still know art, pull it down!"

The worms around laughed loudly. The doorman, now everyone is making fun of him.

...

[Yo~ Everyone, look, this is not the hero of Major General Hughes. 】

【Insect shit, why did that Hughes have such a good life? I'm not bad, why don't I have a male worm to look at. ]

[I'm so envious, the hero of the major general looks so good. Every day, he obediently waits downstairs for the major general to have lunch together. ]