Chapter 79

Buying New Year 's Goods

to Buy New Year 's Goods

"Today's last exam, I hope Gao Qi can pass. Bless and bless!" Feng Zao was around the exam room to say goodbye, mumbling incessantly.

Hughes was also very nervous, and he had been praying in his heart that the cake could pass the advanced level exam.

"Hey~ we Xiao Kui Kui don't know how the exam is going now." Feng Zao knew that today's exam is very important, it's an advanced level! Just now, he carefully observed the worms who were queuing up to enter the examination room, all of them were old.

"Master, if Gao Gao gets to the Advanced Level 1 exam, you can then take the Level 2 exam.

But the Level 2 knowledge Gao Gao has only touched a little bit. Do you want him to feel the content of the Level 2 exam in advance?" Xiu Si was a little tangled in his heart, not knowing whether to let the cake continue the test.

Feng Zao frowned and thought, Gao Gao has been taking the test for several days in a row, and the little brat has not learned to such a deep level.

"Forget it, I still don't take the test. I feel distressed after taking the test for so many days.

Anyway, he has only learned a little bit of second-level, so don't put too much pressure on him." Feng Zao was still thinking about these things. I want to make some meals for the cake to make up for it.

Hughes also felt that there was no need to be too tight. Anyway, the advanced level test was quite impressive, and after so few days, the little tits and prostitutes were tired, and it hurt to look at it.

"Yes, Gao Gao's little tits have been getting younger these days." Hughes said with a nod.

Both Hughes and Feng Zao especially liked the little milk whore who sucked the cake and found it to be soft and full of taste.

Feng Zao: "Okay, alright, don't think about it, let's go to the car and see what New Year's goods we're going to buy later."

Hughes: "Have you started to look at the New Year's goods? Will it be too early?"

Feng Zao waved his hand: "It's getting late, the New Year is only a month away, and the cake school is also on holiday. If you don't buy something to put at home, his greedy mouth will die of loneliness."

"Then when the cake comes out after the test, our family will go to choose together, we will choose our own, and then we will stay at home to celebrate the New Year after hoarding some food." Hughes thought that if the cake knew that the test was over, he would go to buy his own food I guess they were all happy.

"By the way, we also buy more vegetables and food that my father likes to eat and store them in the fresh-keeping room. We

also need to prepare more daily necessities." Feng had thought that Zhenli would be in a hurry when he returned, or Get everything ready as soon as possible.

Hughes knew that Feng Zao would always arrange everything in advance, but every time he heard him talk about the things he had arranged in an orderly manner, his heart would always warm.

After all...

"I didn't pass the test because I blame you for being ugly, and I don't even look at myself." At this moment, an abrupt voice sounded. It turned out to be a male who passed the intermediate level three because he didn't pass the test. The senior took out the female worm beside him.

Feng Zao is ashamed of this kind of behavior, what is it, he can't get a strange female? Don't you blame the female insect for not remembering what you have learned? What is this strange behavior that confuses insects.