Chapter 60 Knock on the hole (end of inverted V)

The area where Fengzao and Hughes live is considered to be a good local area. The houses are not big or small, with a big yard, but the price is high. This is the asset of the former Fengzao family, so the surrounding neighbors are still Considerable.

The insects living here are either rich or expensive. Originally, they would not greet each other when they met each other on weekdays, but since the wind came early, everyone began to communicate slowly.

After all, everyone likes a male with a good personality and a sweet mouth.

This time I learned that Feng Zao's family had a little male worm, so the neighbors around decided to come to see the little white egg of Feng Zao's family.

In fact, they wanted to visit Dandan on the tenth day of birth, but Feng Zao's family had a dinner party that day, so they went today, so they wouldn't be bothered.

...

the living room.

Eggy is performing again, surrounded by a bunch of crazy flattering bugs.

The funniest thing was that many worms brought their little female worms over and said that they wanted to get worms, which made Kazehaya and Hughes wonder whether they should laugh or cry.

"Our eggs haven't broken their shells yet." Feng Zao looked at the nervous little females helplessly. "Everyone is very good, it's just that Eggy is in charge of his own affairs in the future."

Feng Zao touched the few well-behaved little female insects in turn, and these little female insects were holding the clothes of their female father with their hands. Jiao, with big eyes, looked at Feng Zao cutely.

This is the first time that a male worm has spoken to him so tenderly, if only his male father would be so gentle. These little worm cubs secretly watched Feng Zao and thought secretly.

These worms didn't feel anything when they heard it, and they happily asked Hughes to knock on the heads of the little worms, which meant enlightenment.

It was said that after the little bug cub grew up, Hughes and Hughes could find such a good hero at a glance, so everyone lined up one by one to let Hughes knock their heads one by one.

Hughes didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he did.

He knew that everyone was very envious that he had met such a good hero. Although everyone's behavior was a bit funny, Hughes knew what they were thinking.

No one can tell what will happen in the future, everyone just hopes that their little female worm can meet the other half who is destined in the future.

The little bug cub didn't know what happened, just thought it was a good thing, and all of them grinned and showed the silly joy of Xiaomi's teeth.

Feng Zao was also secretly laughing aside, watching Hughes earnestly "enlightenment" for the little bug cubs as if he was carrying out some major event. When the

last little worm cub was enlightened, Feng Zao took out the little lucky bag left over from yesterday. , "This is what Hughes and I prepared for Eggy. If you don't dislike it, let's just have one."

"If you don't dislike it, we're all happy." The first young female insect said with a smile, "Why? Didn't you see Eggy?" Feng

Zao returned helplessly, "He was making noise in the yard for a long time, and now he fell asleep in the eggshell."

Healthy cubs. 】Everyone said with a cheerful smile.

Everyone sat chatting and the time passed quickly. Before leaving, Feng Zao packed a small dessert for each little bug cub, but they were so happy.