Chapter 43

[Fuzao Yuko is so cute]

[Hahahaha, I didn't expect our heroic Major General Hughes to even arrange flowers]

...

Because there are many kinds of flowers in the yard, Hughes cut some flowers and planned to decorate the house.

The tall Hughes took a small pair of scissors and carefully trimmed the branches, looking clumsy and cute.

Seeing this picture, Feng Zao decisively took out his brush and painted secretly on the side.

Feng Zao also liked to draw when he was still on Earth, so he signed up for a hobby class, but it was just a cute cartoon like that.

Not far away, Hughes carefully matched different flowers, frowning from time to time.

At this time, there was another wave in the live broadcast room.

[The major general will even match up, I thought the military females were all straight-forward]

[I have less knowledge upstairs, our military females know a lot more]

[As a flower shop owner, I think the major general's collocation is particularly good. It's very harmonious]

[Did you not find that the cute version of Major General drawn by Yuko is very cute]

[Yes, yes, it's super cute, I want it]

...

Feng Zao drew a cute layout, so he drew it soon, "Xiu Si, give it to you."

Feng Zao da da da ran over to ask for praise.

He was a little surprised to see Hua Xius handed over by Feng Zao, but he didn't expect his hero to have this skill.

"The hero is very powerful." Hughes looked at Fengzao who was complimenting me, raised his hand and touched Fengzao's little head.

Little do they know that this move shocked the worms in the live broadcast room.

[I read that right, the major general touched Yuko's head, and then Yuko not only didn't get angry nor punished the major general, but also grinned happily? ? ? 】

[Upstairs is right, I was stunned too]

[Envy the dead bug, what kind of peerless love is this]

[Wow~ I cry so loudly]

...

Seuss knew that his move would definitely shock everyone, But he doesn't care, because Feng has already said that they are equal and they don't need to care about it.

"Master Xiong, I saw that honey is starting to hang in the beehive today."

"Huh? There will be honey so soon. Our little bees are really diligent and sensible.

Hehe, just like you." Lasius' face.

"Ding dong~" The

doorbell rang.

"I'll open the door." Feng Zao left those words and left.

Hughes has become accustomed to his hero acting like the wind, and the topic of conversation is also changing, as cute and lively as a little bug.

"Xius~ baby~ cute~ Come and help me."

As soon as Hughes turned around, he saw Feng Zao pulling a big box over, and it seemed that the weight was not light.