Chapter 55 Exercise with me

The doctor on the side saw the wind crying early and quickly said: "The major general just has some abnormal fetal position and too well-fed eggs have too high nutrition in the stomach, so, uh, the eggs are a little naughty." After speaking, he pursed his lips carefully Take a look at the wind early.

Feng Zao, who was immersed in grief, heard the doctor's words and raised his head with snot and tears, "What?"

Doctor: "It's just that the nutrition of the eggs is too good, and the development in the stomach is very good, and the temperament may be lively. Type."

Feng Zao wiped away tears, "How is Hughes now?" Feng Zao was worried about Hughes' current state.

"The major general is fine, he will wake up in about twenty minutes." The doctor asked the nurse to push Hughes to the ward.

Hearing that Hughes was fine, Feng Zao breathed a sigh of relief, and at that moment Feng Zao fell weakly to the ground.

Seeing this, the doctor hurriedly stretched out his hand to help, but thought of the difference between males and females, he pulled his hand back, "The male can go to the ward first and wait for the Major General to wake up, then ring the bell and we will go there."

Yes, Hughes was still waiting. Oneself, Feng Zao stood up and thought about what the doctor said about the fetal position, "What should I do if the

doctor said Dandan's fetal position is wrong?" When the major general wakes up, we will have a nurse to teach a set of movements to correct the fetal position."

Feng Zao nodded to indicate that he knew, thanked him, and returned to Hughes' ward.

...

Suddenly Feng Zao felt that Hughes' fingers moved in his palm, and immediately raised his body and looked into Hughes' eyes.

Hughes slowly opened his eyes, at first a little confused, he suddenly sat up and touched his belly, and calmed down when he felt that the balls were still there.

Feng Zao knew what Hughes was thinking and hurriedly said, "It's alright, it's just that the fetus is not in the right position." Feng Zao rang the bell according to the doctor's instructions. "There will be a nurse coming to teach you a set of movements to correct the fetal position."

Hearing this, Hughes was relieved, "Why is the fetus in the wrong position? Wasn't it all fine before?" Hughes was a little puzzled. The doctor had always said that Eggy was healthy.

Feng Zao: "Hey~ At that time, the balls were still small. Recently, I gave you a lot of repairs. The balls are growing faster. The doctor said that the balls are making noise in your stomach. Why have n't you noticed?" Thinking of this, "I have been feeling a little pain in my stomach in the last few days, but the pain is very weak." I was puzzled. If it was Eggy, he should be able to notice it clearly.

Feng Zao pinched the quilt and said, "Don't think too much, the doctor said that it's not a slight pain for you, if ordinary bugs had noticed it long ago, the doctor guessed that you have been injured too much before, so this level of pain is not enough for you. It 's like being bitten by a mosquito."

Speaking of this Feng Zao, he was in a panic, and it could be seen that Hughes had suffered too much before, and the pain level was much weaker than most insects.

"Knock knock~"

Feng Zao: "Please come in."

It was a petite Asian female who came in. "The male is good, the major general is good." The female female looked at her age with a smile that looked like a worm and felt very kind.