Chapter 20 The Jealousy of Hongda

Hughes was lying on the hospital bed, and Feng had already sat by the bed and held his hand, looking at Hughes distressed.

Suddenly he held his hand, and then Hughes' eyes slowly half-opened.

Seeing that Hughes had responded, Feng Zao felt that he pressed the bell, "Hugh Hughes, how are you?"

Seeing Hughes' weak appearance, Feng Zao felt that his heart was broken.

Hughes opened his eyes in a daze, and after a while, he gradually regained consciousness.

At this time, the doctor also rushed to the ward and took a picture of Hughes with the instrument. After reading the report analyzed by the instrument for a while, he said, "It's nothing, it's just that the blood loss is too much, so take a rest and then eat something to replenish the blood

. If you don't use it for the next three months, it will gradually get better. In addition, the wound on the face is a little toxic, and the skin on the face

is weaker. , Hughes hurriedly touched his face, he suddenly remembered that his face was hurt, and then asked the doctor: "Will there be scars, I can hold back with strong medicine." What should I do if my face is broken.

"Doctor, don't listen to him, Hughes, don't panic. I like everything you do." After speaking, he took his hand and told him not to touch his face.

Doctor: I'm just a doctor, why would you show affection in front of me.

"Cough~ It won't be broken. It's not too toxic. It will be better for more than a month and there will be no scars. It's fine. I'll go to other wards for rounds first. Just ring the call bell." After speaking, the doctor walked out.

It's just that the pace is a bit big, as if I don't want to show my love and run away.

After listening to the doctor's words, Hughes' dangling heart also let go. At this time, Hughes noticed that Hongda, who was standing behind, was looking at him with gnashing teeth.

"Major General is fine." Hongda stepped forward and said that he was wondering why Hughes didn't die under the claws of alien beasts.

Especially in the few days of Starship, when everyone was discussing how Feng Zao favored Hughes, he was about to go crazy with jealousy. He originally thought that Hughes would be broken this time, but he didn't expect it to be better in more than a month, and Feng Zao still didn't care at all. Mind that Hughes will be broken.

Seeing that Hughes didn't say a word, he was even more angry. He felt that Hughes was deliberately pretending to be arrogant, a worm who was not as good as himself. Why didn't he even look at himself.

"Major General, these nine alien beasts have been resolved, and I have some clues about the investigation, but when it comes to this matter, it has something to do with you." Hongda saw that Xiusi ignored him and ignored him just woke up Come over to provoke him with a sarcastic tone on purpose.

Looking at Hongda's meaningful tone, he was a little unhappy: What are you talking about, why don't you wake up without seeing Hughes.

"Really? I don't know what this has to do with my family, Hughes." Feng Zao asked unhappily, why didn't this famous celebrity travel to the ancient times of the ancient earth to go to the palace to fight!

In order to gain a sense of presence in front of Feng Zao, Hongda immediately adjusted his tone: "This time when the beast ran rampant, it was caused by the

De family. Although they are nobles, it is a pity that the family has not seen any serious bugs in the past few years. The male worm wants to marry Hughes because of military exploits to maintain the honor of the family, but in the end, their family came up with these medicines and wanted to trade with other stars, so as to gain benefits so that the family's company can hold on."