Chapter 18 Departure to the Far East Star

Arthur was checking the supplies and equipment for this support. Just when the inspection was over, two military females suddenly moved a pile of goods. Arthur stopped them: "What is in this box, there is no report on the list."

One of the soldiers Female said hesitantly: "This is arranged by Lieutenant General Hongda, and it is all his personal belongings."

Arthur frowned. At this time, Anwen came over to check to see if there were any mistakes, and saw Arthur's face. No, I quickly walked over: "What's wrong with Arthur, is there something wrong?"

Arthur didn't answer Anwen, and directly issued an order to the two military females: "Anything unrelated to this time is not allowed. Bring the starship."

"This..." The two military females looked unhappy. Although their rank was not as high as Arthur's, their respective superiors were still 10% higher than Hongda. This guard named Arthur was so incompetent. sell face. "It's not up to Major Arthur to decide whether to bring it or not. It's something of Lieutenant General Hongda."

Arthur narrowed his eyes and said to Anwen sideways, "You go and report this matter first. To the major general, I'll stay here."

Arthur ignored the two female soldiers, but he did not speak or move in front of him.

"Okay."

The two military females saw that An Wen was gone, and asked one of them to find Hongda.

Both Arthur and Anwen have followed Hughes since they enlisted in the army. They have always been conscientious and conscientious in their work, and there is no trace of sloppiness.

Anwen found Hughes in the supplies department and said about it. Hughes immediately arranged the work here and went.

When Arthur saw Hughes coming, he gave a military salute, and Hughes returned the salute and waved his hand to signal him not to speak.

"This starship only stores the items on this list, and each worm's personal belongings need to be handled by themselves. This box can be moved back to where it came from." Just as Hughes finished his words, Hongda's voice came: "Major General Hughes, it's just a box of daily necessities. Is it possible that the Major General is so inhumane with personal emotions?"

Hongda thinks that Hughes is really making a big deal out of it. It's just some daily necessities. Is it possible to be so strict? She really is a female who can't dress up. She looks like this, and she doesn't know what Feng Zao's male looks at him.

Hughes glanced at Hongda, as if he couldn't see his cynicism, "As a lieutenant general, you should understand that this is the army, and everything should be done according to the rules."

Hughes's voice was cold, life is life Work is work, and he has always divided it very clearly.

Hongda saw that Xius deliberately didn't understand his words, so he didn't pretend and said directly: "Heh~ Major General, it's just a little trivial item, you must have deliberately risen to another level, or you're going to take revenge on me on purpose. Just because of what happened before?" The thing

that Hongda disliked most was the worm who climbed up by a commoner like Xius, and he felt rigid when he did anything.

Hughes felt that this Hongda had a bad brain. He probably did it on purpose this time, but he didn't quite understand that Hongda, as a sub-woman, had also achieved the position of lieutenant general, and was born a nobleman, so why should he target him as a commoner? Born Major General? Just because Feng Zao rejected him?

During this time, Hongda never understood why Feng Zao rejected him for a mediocre looking bug. He observed Hughes secretly and openly for a long time until Hongda broke out completely when they were on their honeymoon.

However, an ordinary worm was fortunate enough to be a major general. How could he be such a good hero? Not only did he become a female monarch, but he could continue to work after marriage.

At that time, he really hoped that Hughes would step down from his post after marriage, but he waited and waited, and he could even often see the loving eyes Feng Zao looked at Hughes.

Seeing such a good male insect, he couldn't help but envy in his eyes. He didn't want to miss such a good male insect, even if Feng had already told him clearly.

But he just wouldn't give up. He knew that his family would one day marry him. Seeing that Hughes was not as happy as himself, he was dissatisfied.

How could a worm whose appearance, family background, and career are not as good as his own can be so happy, he was not convinced.

So today, he deliberately found fault but did not dare to make excessive moves. He still knew the rules of the army.

Hongda sorted out his emotions and smiled slightly: "If that's the case, then forget it."

After letting his subordinates remove the things, he continued: "Major General Hughes is really serious and responsible in his work, I don't know if it is true in private life. So, if that's the case, it's so boring!" After speaking, he rolled his fiery red hair with his fingers and left with a sneer.

Hughes ignored it and said directly to Arthur: "Well done, no matter how big or small what happened, as long as it doesn't conform to the rules, everything will be rejected."

Hughes wouldn't care about Hongda's little actions, but if he did it too much , then don't blame him for being rude.

Arthur and Anwen immediately responded with their chests up.

...

the medicines here.

Feng Zao didn't know what happened to Hughes. He had been counting all kinds of medicines. After finishing all the medicines, Feng Zao checked his personal worms.

Seeing that everything was fine, I put it away.

The team leader came over: "Fengzao, do you really want to follow?"

"Of course, I can help some injured bugs as much as I can, which can reduce the burden on Hughes." Looking at Fengzao's serious face, the team leader suddenly He smiled, thinking about how nice it would be if he could meet a male like Feng Zao as well.

The group leader murmured a few words and left. If the male he met back then could be as brave as Feng Zai now, would they end up like Feng Zai and Hughes? Let the insects envy, but unfortunately everything is over, and I still miss it after all...

Feng Zao's side belongs to the logistics category, and it is not as depressing as the work ahead. After a bunch of insects are sorted out, they all get together to chat. The content of the chat is of course Feng Zao and Hughes. matter.

And then everyone just kept listening, all kinds of rainbow farts.

Everyone just looked at the rainbow fart that the wind had been blowing on Hughes for a long time, but not a single worm thought it was boring, and the younger worms only thought that love was really good.

In Feng Zao's mouth, Hughes is the best and the most perfect, and he climbed up to him...

Looking at Feng Zao's bright expression when talking about Hughes, it was secretly recorded and posted on the Internet, but Feng Zao stopped talking. It's really cute that she can't stop, just like the little cat who got her favorite dried fish and showed it off everywhere.

Some older bugs thought silently in their hearts that it would take about five days to reach the Far East Star, and it just happened that Feng Zao, a dazzling wife and a mad little trumpeter, would not be boring in the next few days.