Chapter 22 Hughes, I'm So Poor

This arrest activity is over, and the De family is also down at this time. Now the Internet is full of scandals about the De family.

    As soon as the news station broadcasts that the De's family has been secretly doing illegal things, now as long as they are related to the De's family, they will be investigated one by one.

    Everyone can see that this century-old noble family is going to completely disappear from the Zerg.

    Hughes looked a little dizzy, he squeezed his eyebrows, Feng Zao came over and closed his brain: "Don't watch if you are dizzy, this time Deshi is over, not only has there been a beast runaway incident now, but there are still many more. The worm went to the TV station to expose the incident that was once invaded by the male worm of the De family.

    In short, it was a mess, and now the investigation department can be said to be too busy."

    Hearing what Feng said earlier, Hughes had just I also saw it on the news station, more and more insects see Deshi's downfall and go to the news station or the investigation department to expose the fact that they have been hurt by Deshi.

    He met Feng Zao because he was lucky, otherwise he would have become one of those poor and innocent people. Now that he saw those coerced worms, he didn't feel fortunate that he escaped the disaster, but felt sad in his heart.

    "Master, I'm just thinking that there are a lot of coerced females among them. Now that the males are sent to the detention center, what will they do? The

    female is okay. If you don't participate or don't know about it, you can dissolve the marriage. Female servants and female slaves have no status in the first place..." Xius said in a low voice, the more he spoke, the quieter he became.

    Feng Zao sighed inwardly, the married females are very dependent on the males: "There is no way, things have already happened. In fact, it's okay, they face such males every day and live in trepidation on weekdays.

    Now It's good to get rid of that kind of life, just to slowly wear away their passive dependence."

    As a female, Hughes understands the dependence of females on males after marriage, but it still takes time for things to happen. Going away bit by bit, Hughes looked at Feng Zao who looked soft under the light, and felt more and more that he was really lucky.

    "The government will make good arrangements for them, don't think about it too much, take a good rest, we will leave tomorrow morning." Feng Zao patted Hughes on the head and helped him squeeze the quilt and lay down.

    Feng Zao didn't want Hughes to think about these bad things anymore, so he turned off the headlights, leaving only a small night light on.

    What else did Hughes want to say, but Feng Zao stopped him, "You still have injuries on your body, take the medicine and sleep well, don't worry about it.

    The task now is to concentrate on recuperating."

    Hughes also felt that the medicine was effective at this time No matter what he just wanted to say, he started to sleep soundly with the pillow on his head.

    ...

    "Major General, you guys are here! Get on the starship, just give me your luggage." An Wen said.

    "Excuse me, I'll take Hughes up first." Feng Zao was rude and asked Anwen to put the box. It's best not to blow the air with the powder on Hughes' face. Feng Zao gave Anwen the box and took Hughes with him. Go on a starship.

    Once on the starship, Feng settled down with Hughes in the morning: "Hughes, stay here, I'll go to the sanatorium to see other injured bugs."

    Hughes put down his clothes and went out in response to the wind.

    " Ouch

    ! My legs!"

    Feng Zao opened the door and saw a military female with a badly injured leg screaming.

    Looking at the worms in the sanatorium, Feng Zao was in a trance for a while. When he didn't come to the zerg, he studied medicine. Why did he choose this major?

    In fact, when I went to the hospital as a volunteer, I saw that many patients were suffering from pain and decided to develop a medicine that can relieve the pain of patients.

    Feng had been in the sanatorium for a while, and now the insects here have been treated and they are waiting for recovery. Feng Zao deliberately observed a few worms with severed limbs. No matter how many times I watched it, I still found it to be very magical. The military female's resilience and regeneration power are very strong, but the process of regrowth is very painful.

    Kazehaya stood aside and scratched his chin thoughtfully, thinking that he would develop a medicine that could relieve the pain of the worm during recovery.

    Thinking of this, Feng Zao walked to a quiet place and contacted the director of the pharmacy: "Director, I'm Feng Zao, and I want to ask our pharmacists if the medicines needed when developing new medicines are free."

    No way, he has no money now , so the first thing to do is to ask if the research materials are free.

    The head of the office didn't understand what Feng Zao's plan was, but he still replied seriously: "It depends on how many star pharmacists are, and the highest level is three stars. Your entrance examination has already proved that you are three stars.

    But because medicines have always been precious items. , so even the three-star pharmacist is limited in the monthly distribution of medicines when researching new medicines.

    If you want to research new medicines, it is absolutely necessary to pay for it yourself."

    Feng Zao thought about it and returned: "Thank you, chief, then first I'll talk when I go back."

    Feng Zao thought about it too, there are still wars in other stars, so even if the Zerg is peaceful, the medicine is still very precious, it seems that when I go back, I have to think about the part-time job of the last live broadcast.

    Alas~~ I feel a little bitter when I think about it, why I am so poor, I can't say that I was very rich when I was on Earth, but I still have some money. Thinking that the money that I had worked hard on the earth was just wasted, Feng Zao wanted to cry, especially when I was in urgent need of money now.

    Feng Zao returned to the lounge where he and Hughes were in despair.

    Seeing that Feng Zao lost as soon as he came back, Hughes looked like a puppy who was aggrieved and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    "Master, what's the matter with you."

    Feng Zao wanted to cry when he heard Hughes' question: "Hugh~ woo woo~ I'm so poor!" After speaking, he ran over and hugged Hugh.

    Hughes looked at Feng Zao in his arms and wanted to laugh, but he still patted Feng Zao's back seriously, and touched it like he was smoothing a dog's hair: "Didn't you say that our money is used together? ?

    Last time, I was robbed by the guy in Germany and China when I met the hero for the first time, so I paid him a quarter of the star coins, and now we have three-quarters of the assets left with you before marriage.

    How can you be poor even if you are rich? "

    No, keep the money, I agreed to make money for you to use." Feng Zao told Hughes about the conversation between himself and the head of the room.

    "It's best not to touch the money now, in case we have expenses for the little bugs, so I'm going to go back this time and plan to do the side business of live broadcasting." "

    Looking at Feng Zao's serious look, I also hoped that I could be pregnant with a bug egg as soon as possible, but now it will take three months for me to recover from my injury. It seems that the arrival of the little bug cub will take some time.