Chapter 19 Hughes Injured

reach the battlefield.

As soon as he arrived at the Far East Star, as soon as he landed, Hughes made a handover with the local officers stationed there.

The one who came to pick up Hughes was also a major general named A Donger. He was tall and mighty but looked a little haggard.

Adong Er said with a tired expression: "This accident was caused by a total of nine alien beasts. Now three of them have been killed, four have been caught and two have slipped away. The remaining two are very cunning and vicious. Now We have sent a large number of military females to the carpet search, and the residents have also been transferred."

Hughes listened and read the report, this time the mutant beasts are all herbivorous species and their temperament is relatively mild.

Thinking of this, Hughes said, "Take me to see the captured beasts."

"Here, we sent military females to guard and extracted blood for research. They all have serial numbers printed on them, so they should all be kept in captivity. Yes, the blood also shows that there are ingredients that can make the animal temperament become violent and increase the force." Adong reported to Hughes as he walked.

Adong Er also has a lot of experience. It is obvious that these black-hearted bugs caused this incident, but they should never have caused so many casualties among residents and military females because of their greed.

After hearing this, Hughes was silent, his guess was right, and now the most important thing is to catch the remaining two alien beasts, and then find out who is behind the scenes.

Hughes looked at the alien beast in the iron cage. At this time, the alien beast had stabilized, but because of the aftermath of the drug, the body had skyrocketed, and now after regaining consciousness, the skin became loose and local ulcers appeared.

Suddenly, the door of the prison was opened: "Report, sir, the detector has detected the approximate location of the alien beast, in the forest west of the city."

A Donger immediately became excited: "Okay, start the warship immediately to catch the alien beast. "

Seuss felt that something was not right. The alien beasts appeared as soon as the aid army arrived. Instead, it was like a hand behind the scenes was pushing to get rid of these alien beasts as soon as possible.

But at the moment, I didn't have time to think about it, so I hurried to the forest in the west of the city.

Here Feng Zao is still treating the injured military female at the ambulance. Many female military females are embarrassed when Feng Zao appears. After all, male worms are rare and some female worms may never encounter male worms in their entire lives.

Feng Zao was sad to see the injured military females. Most of the military females were badly injured, and many of them had broken bones and wings. I heard that they would take half a year to grow back.

The military females watched the medical team help them clean up their wounds and bandages and kept thanking them, especially one of the young military females looked at Feng Zao who was treating her broken arm and said a little embarrassedly: "Thank you, Your Excellency the male bug. ." After saying that, he lowered his head and didn't look at the wind.

Feng Zao knew that many military females were looking at him at the moment, and he admired them very much. When he was still on Earth, Feng Zao admired soldiers very much.

After bandaging, Feng Zao stood up and said to everyone: "You don't need to thank us, you are injured to protect the safety of the worm. You are heroes and don't need to thank you. We should treat you now.