Chapter 58

After building the beehive, Feng Zao planned to go to the washroom to wash, but when he walked to the door, he heard the gentle voice of Hughes, "Dan Dan, my mother will help you wash your whites."

Feng Zao walked in with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "Baby. ~I'm going to wash it up too." The coquettish force of squeezing her throat really made the insect's hair stand up.

Hughes squinted at Feng Zao, this worm is real, Eggy is still here, how, how can you say such a thing.

Looking at the warm and angry Hughes, Feng Zao laughed happily, walked to the bathtub and squatted down to kiss his big baby.

As for the little baby, she was happily swinging around when she touched the water in the bathtub, and didn't care what the two fathers were doing.

"Come, come, give our little baby a simple bubble bath." Feng Zao rolled up his sleeves and rubbed the bubbles with the shower gel.

After a while there was a dense layer of bubbles in the bathtub.

Hughes watched Dandan floating around in the bathtub with a full body of bubbles on his back. "Later, I will buy Dandan some gadgets that can be put in water on the light brain."

Feng Zao also thinks it's ok, look Under the circumstance, my egg likes to take a bath very much, and even the invincible turns around.

At this time, Feng Zao suddenly picked up a hand of bubbles and touched Hughes' face. Before Hughes could react, Feng Zao threw a bubble of bubbles on Hughes again.

After recovering, Hughes showed no signs of weakness. He picked up the bubble machine on the side and attacked the wind frantically. He also took advantage of the gap to launch bubble attacks against Eggy.

The lively Eggy thought it was the female father playing with him, and was happily spinning around, but this act caused a lot of water in the bathtub to splash out.

...

and just like that, one egg and two worms played in the bathroom for a long time, and it was not until Hughes' stomach growled that he remembered that he hadn't eaten breakfast and that a long time had passed.

"Let's go to dinner, Lord." At this moment, Hughes felt that the eyes he was staring at Eggy were wrong.

Hughes simply tidied up the bathroom, while Feng Zao went to warm up the noodles in the morning, fried two simple dishes and cooked the soup that Hughes must drink every day.

After finally finishing the work, the two insects were already starving to death, and Hughes even drank the soup in one breath before feeling that his stomach was alive.

Feng Zao took Eggy on the sofa and put it on the cub chair next to the dining table, "A family must eat neatly." He also thoughtfully put a small bib around Eggy.

Seeing Feng Zao's actions, Hughes laughed out loud, "Egg doesn't have a mouth yet, so she can't eat."

Eggy swayed slightly on the chair to indicate that she wanted to eat too.

Feng Zao rubbed his chin and thought for a while, then stood up and went to the kitchen to get a basin to add some honey to the water

. I almost choked on the food in my mouth, "What are you doing with such a big pot, Eggy can't eat anything."

"Who said you can't eat it? Well, it's the honey water soaked in the egg, which is equivalent to eating.

Hahahaha~ I'm really smart." Feng Zao laughed loudly.