Chapter 53 Pout a Jealous Mouth

Feng Zao looked at Hughes' belly growing day by day and discussed with him that he should go on vacation today and take care of the baby at home.

The two insects took the form to Kodak to ask for leave, "Lieutenant General, this is my birth-protection leave form." Hughes took the form and handed it to Kodak.

Kodak raised his eyebrows and grabbed the list quickly, "It's finally here, let's go, let's go, I'll sign it right away."

Feng Zao looked at Kodak, who was laughing madly and scratched his head, "Lieutenant General, what are you doing? Why are you so excited."

Kodak: "If you don't leave, I'm going to go crazy. It's fine to watch your shows every day.

The important thing is that your food is so good, you can smell it every day and eat it. No, you can see that I have lost a lot of weight." Kodak signed the word and stamped it hard.

Hughes looked at his boss speechlessly, as if he had lost a lot of weight. When he thought about it carefully, the other generals seemed to have lost weight, but during this period of time, Arthur and Anwen who had eaten and drank well with him became fatter. some.

"Hahahaha, get out of here hahahahaha" Kodak laughed, finally, finally, he could finally not have to endure the temptation of delicious food.

Feng Zao and Hughes went out with bewildered expressions, and the two insects turned into Doudouyan.

They can't help but reflect, are their meals so "aggressive"?

The insect can't figure it out, the insect is very puzzled.

...

Feng Zao and Hughes got rid of the bugs in their heads and went to Hughes' office to pack some office materials. Although this month's maternity leave was not required to work, Hughes still decided to do some work at home because of his high position.

As soon as I went to the office, Feng Zao found that the atmosphere was a little frozen. There was a worm that Feng Zao didn't know sitting inside. Anwen and Arthur winked at themselves desperately.

Especially the face of Arthur, who was closer to him, felt like he was going to cramp.

"Hughes, you're here." The strange worm saw Hughes' palpable joy.

Hughes replied dully, turned his head and said to Feng Zao: "This is my friend, Bailey."

Bailey: "You are the hero of Hughes, look, that's it."

Feng Zao Eyes narrowed, very good, you have successfully caught my attention, but a secret lover still wants to rob Hughes with himself? I'm afraid I haven't woken up from my dream.

Feng Zao: "Yes, I am the hero of Hughes." Feng Zao emphasized his tone especially on the hero.

how? I'm a male, hahahaha, Hughes doesn't engage in lesbianism, what can you do to me ~

Hughes also found Bailey a little strange, "I'll go get some information, Lord, wait for me here."

Hughes' office There is a small data room inside, except for him, only Arthur and Anwen can enter, so Hughes asked Feng to wait for him outside.

As soon as Hughes left, Bailey burst into his true nature, "A male worm like you is not worthy of Hughes, even if you are lucky enough to develop a new potion, you still won't be worthy."

Feng Zao sneered, thinking that this worm How big of a deal is it, that's all? Huh~ Honestly, it's a bit underwhelming.

Alas~ I thought I could play the ancient earth's palace fighting tactics, but I miscalculated...