Chapter 15 Return

Hughes and Feng, who had been playing crazy for a few days, were packing their bags at the moment, and they were going back to the capital the next day.

These few days can be said to be the most relaxing time for Hughes in so many years. With the male master and female father who love him, happiness seems to be in the clouds these days.

In the past few days, Hughes saw that Zhenli smiled a lot more. Every day, his face was red and happy. He seemed to be a few years younger when he was happy that day.

But what reassured him most was that it was all true. Thinking of this, Hughes, who was sorting his clothes, was in a good mood. He was humming songs from time to time. Hearing Hughes humming, he also joined in.

Standing outside the door with a bunch of specialty products in her hand, the young couple listening to the humming song in the room smiled and shook their heads. After a while, they knocked on the door.

Zhenli handed over the package in his hand and said, "These are some of the specialties here. It's not delicious, but it also has a unique flavor.

I'll bring some with you when you go back to the capital." , but because it is close to the sea, the specialty products are basically seafood.

Feng Zao happily took it and said in a dog-legged manner, "It's still my father who thought it through, I'll make it for Hughes."

Zhenli smiled and went out, letting them continue to organize the clothes, and he didn't bother. Disturb their good mood for singing.

Hughes didn't expect that Zhenli would hear him sing, but he was also surprised that he seemed to have sung when he was a little bug.

He shook his head, thinking that he must be too happy to do this, well, that's a good explanation.

At this time, Hughes secretly glanced at Feng Zao Na, and while Feng Zao was sorting out the special products, he secretly stuffed the cute rabbit clothes into the suitcase. Say it again.

Feng Zao looked at the package that Zhenli had given him and said in surprise, "Xius, there's shrimp in it, go back and I'll cook shrimp porridge for you to drink."

Feng Zao's sudden speech frightened Hughes, and quickly locked the suitcase, his face returned to normal.

Hughes: "Okay, I like to eat whatever the hero does." Huston paused and then said, "This box is full. Put these specialties in that box." come over. Suddenly Feng Zao seemed to be remembering something, and he hurriedly took the box and said, "I'll tidy up these things

. You can go downstairs and accompany your mother, we'll be leaving tomorrow."

When it was almost over, he opened his mouth and said, "Okay, then, I'm going downstairs."

Watching Hughes shut the door, Feng Zao took a deep breath, "It's dangerous, this set of clothes bought for Hughes is hidden inside. , I was almost discovered."

Feng Zao opened the box and looked at the handsome suit inside, imagining that Hughes must be handsome in it, hehe, especially at night, it must be more shining under the lights.

Here Feng Zao Le is immersed in his own fantasy and cannot extricate himself.

...

downstairs.

When he came downstairs, he saw Zhenli sitting by the window, and Hughes was suddenly sad. Zhenli seemed very lonely at the moment.

This time, as soon as he and the male master leave, the female father will be living alone again.

Hughes walked over to Zhenli and decided to try it again. He said softly, "Is the female father really not going with us?

You don't have to worry about anything. Since the hero said it, he will definitely not care."

Zhen Li changed from being in a daze, and then smiled and said: "I know, he is a special hero, and I also want to go with you, but Xiaobao, you are not pregnant with worms yet, female. Father doesn't want to disturb your life too early.

You are lucky to have met a good hero, but it is better to have a worm in the family. I will go there when you have a worm, and I also want to be early. I saw the little worm."

Hughes knew that when Zhenli refused, he must have thought of these things. He was a little sad, and he understood the thoughts of his mother.

He and his female father had a hard time in the past, so even if they are living well now, the female father will still think more about herself in the future.

Hughes squatted beside Zhenli like a little worm, buried his head in Zhenli's arms and sobbed softly.

Zhenli caressed Hughes' back gently, as if returning to when Hughes was a child, when they were framed and abandoned, and Hughes was also wronged in Zhenli's arms.

But the difference is that at that time, the little Hughes had grown up...

I don't know when Feng Zao, who was standing by the side, silently listened to their conversation and walked away. It would be best for Hughes to vent. Don't come forward and disturb, let their father and son vent their grievances over the years.

...

the next day.

Feng Zao looked at Zhen Li and said sadly: "Father, go back first, we will board the ship in a while." Feng Zao didn't want Zhen Li to look at the backs of himself and Hughes leaving, so he asked Zhen Li to leave Go back first.

Zhen Li also understood Feng Zao's thoughts and said with a smile, "Then I'll leave, and I'll take care of Hughes when he is pregnant with the worm eggs."

He also didn't want to see the backs of them leaving, the feeling was too poignant.

Hughes blushed.

After speaking, Zhen Li looked at Feng Zao and Hughes, and even though she was very reluctant, she held back her eyes and left.

Hughes was a little sad to see the back of his mother, when a pair of hands was attached to Hughes.

Feng Zao didn't feel well when he saw the sad look of Hughes. He reached out and patted Hughes on the shoulder lightly and comforted: "Don't be sad, we'll see the female father when we have a holiday."

Hughes looked at the male worm eyes, heart sour. Choked in response.

At this time, what happened on Hughes' side was seen by a male insect not far away, and the male insect clenched his fist.

"Okay, Hughes, I didn't get you to be with me last time, and I was ridiculed by other bugs for a while. Now that I'm doing so well, it seems it's time to put pressure on you.

" The ferocious hero was the German who had taken a fancy to Hughes' military exploits.

The last time he didn't make Hughes his female servant, Dezhong was ridiculed by the males in the aristocratic circle for a long time, and of course other males in the family took the opportunity to ridicule him.

Everyone said that when they wanted to die, the family chose to marry Hughes, and they could definitely bring him home. After all, Hughes' full military merit is their face, which is what these so-called pseudo-aristocratic families care about most.

Hughes and Feng Zao, who have already boarded the ship here, don't know what they will face next when they return to the capital star.

They sat in their seats, and Hughes saw that Hughes was still sad, Feng Zao quickly found a comedy movie for him to watch with him. Attention, He Fengzao looked at him with a smile.