Chapter 76

Feng Zao and Gai Gao felt dizzy when they saw Hughes who kept circling around the house. Hughes went back and forth from the end of dinner until now.

Feng Zao rubbed his eyes that were looking at some double images, "Baby, don't turn around, I'm a little dizzy."

Hughes stopped and frowned and looked at Feng Zao Wagyu sitting on the sofa eating Cake, tomorrow cake is going to take the exam, why are they not nervous at all! I really can't figure it out, it's just that I'm worried and anxious.

"This exam is very important. If you can enter the advanced level at one time, then you will have an advantage if you have to take the top school or a difficult major in the future." Hughes still cares about this very much. After all, everyone wants their own Cubs can be admitted to top schools.

Feng Zao said indifferently, "Isn't there a chance once a year? If you can't do it this time, you can just continue to rush next time." He has not studied the Zerg who have no exams or not, and only hopes that his cubs can be healthy. Grow up healthy and happy.

Unexpectedly, these words would cause trouble for Hughes, and I saw him say loudly to the two father and son with big hearts: "But if you can rush into the advanced level at one time, it will attract the attention of other colleges and universities, and the road in the future will be smooth. It's a lot easier to walk, do you know how rare these opportunities are?

Besides, Gao Gao was originally an SS rank male, he couldn't have been in classes with the cubs all the time, he always had to touch things that belonged to his stage.

But in that The stage also requires strength, without strength, it will become a stepping stone for other bugs."

This is true, it is indeed impossible for Gao Gao to take classes with the little bug cubs all the time. After this year, he will go to college. These are some of the higher grade and younger bugs.

The more Hughes talked, the more excited he became. Feng Zao quickly stood up to give him a smooth ride, and helped him sit aside.

Feng Zao saw that Hughes' face was so bad, he blinked his eyes and pursed his lips and didn't dare to speak, leaning on the sofa and hugging his expression was aggrieved.

After peeling a chestnut and eating it, Gao Gao said calmly, "Father, don't be so nervous, I will pass the test."

Gao Gu Xiang believed in himself. He learned it seriously when he first came into contact with Interstellar Language. Coupled with the sprint and assault during this period, he felt that the intermediate level must be fully grasped, and the rest of the advanced level depends on this year. How is the topic.

He has done all the previous examples, and if the difficulty remains the same, his chances of passing it will be more than 80%.

Hughes sighed and looked at the big and small on the sofa. He really didn't know whether to praise them for their good mentality or good mentality.

Seeing Hugh's anxious appearance, Feng Zao couldn't bear it anymore. He patted the cake, which was still eating, and asked him to go upstairs to wash up and go to bed earlier.

After pushing the cake upstairs, Feng Zao let Hughes lie down and massaged his head by himself.

"You! Don't be so nervous, I panic when you look anxious." Feng Zao said while massaging Hughes.

Hughes didn't want to do this either, but he couldn't control it, and maybe he would be more anxious during pregnancy, "Oh, I just can't control it, when I think of how difficult the first exam is, I'm very scared. "