Chapter 70

Yesterday Friday, Feng Zao and Hughes were about to get into the car to pick up cakes when they saw Kodak waiting beside their car. Hughes raised his eyebrows and knew what Kodak

meant. "You go home first, and I will pick up the cake and go straight to your house.

Don't stand here, we won't run."

Leaving aside, "I'm going to pick up the cakes too."

Hughes looked at his 50-year-old boss who was not at all stable and said with a headache: "You are today's protagonist, shouldn't you go back in advance and arrange the various items? We 're

just going to pick up the worms, you won't be able to do anything, why don't you go home early to entertain the worms that have arrived."

Unexpectedly, just after Hughes finished speaking, Kodak squatted down and hugged Hughes His thighs were so reckless that he shouted, "I'm going with me, let's go together."

Feng Zao put the things in the car and got up, hey, the good guy Kodak actually hugged my big baby's leg, how can it be? Tolerate?

"Go, go, go if you want, let go of my Hughes." Feng Zao rushed over and broke Kodak's hand.

Hughes looked at Kodak helplessly, he couldn't believe he would hug his thigh, really, speechless!

...

on the way.

Hughes looked at Kodak who had to sit in the rear and asked, "Why do you have to go with me?" Kodak was originally sitting in his seat, but just now Kodak saw Xiao Kuai's safety seat in the back. To exchange with Hughes, Hughes had no choice but to sit in the co-pilot.

"You don't understand that!" Kodak showed a mysterious expression.

"I told my family that Gao Gao would come today. They have prepared a lot of things that the little cubs love to eat. If I come with Gao Gao, wouldn't they be very envious and jealous of me, oh hahahaha~" Kodak laughed excitedly.

Hughes raised his forehead, "How can it be so exaggerated."

Hughes waved his hand, "That's because you can kiss and hold Gao Gao every day. Gao Gao is so cute. We just watch his videos and photos on our brains every day.

You don't understand this kind of thinking . ."

It's really cute and smart, and whenever Feng Zao and Hughes post about the cake, the comment area will explode.

Sometimes when Feng Zao is cooking on a live broadcast, occasionally passing by in front of the screen can cause everyone to scream. It is sometimes very helpless to engage in the wind early, and the live food live comment area has literally become a sucking area...

Just like this, I took Kodak, an extra worm, to pick up cakes and cakes. After school, I came to his house to celebrate his birthday.

Kodak invited some close worms. Although he was the protagonist, with the arrival of cake, everyone quickly turned their attention to cake after giving gifts and eating cake.

Especially when the cake came out to give Kodak a gift, Kodak was moved to shed two crocodile tears.

When Kodak was moved, he also asked why he wanted to send Duck Duck, but the cake answered honestly because Kodak's name was very similar to the name of Duck Duck in the cartoon he watched.

Mengmeng's words made everyone laugh, and since then, Kodak has one more outside: Kodak duck.

Kodak wasn't angry either, and felt that as long as what Kuchi said was right.