Chapter 31 Divided into

"Ding~" sounded, Feng Zao, who was lying on the bed, took out his light brain, and it turned out that the money had arrived.

    Hughes, who had just washed his hands, looked at Feng Zao, who was sitting on the bed, holding a light-headed smile, and asked, "Master, what's the matter?" "

    "We have money!" Hahahaha, the live broadcast money has arrived, and there are more than 60,000 stars! Feng Zao happily shared the good news with Hughes.

    Hughes was a little amused when he looked at the silly Feng Zao. In fact, the family had money, but Feng Zao said that this was what he had shed on the battlefield before marriage and could not be easily spent. , so you have to work hard to make money yourself, and Feng Zao also said that this is an education fund for the little bug cub.

    Hughes touched a pinch of dull hair on Feng Zao's head and said: "The hero is very powerful, very good! Feng Zao ,

    who was still in high spirits, heard Hughes praising himself like a little worm, and he felt a little embarrassed for a moment. He scratched his head unnaturally and said: "It should be that everyone rarely sees the live broadcast of food, so watch it. There will be more worms, and everyone guesses that they are coming for my male identity. "

    "Yes, and no." The live broadcast of male insects said that there are few but not too few, but it seems that there is no food like you do at present.

    But it's also good for you to cook. Now everyone either eats out or sets meals for home robots or drinks nutrients directly, so everyone sees the delicious food you make, and many worms will try to cook at home. . Hughes said honestly. In the

    last month, Hughes has also noticed the comment area and the barrage. It is true that there are a lot of bugs after seeing them and trying to cook at home and thinking that the taste is good, so as long as Feng Zao live broadcasts, there are basically many of them. Will watch and give gifts.

    "I also found that the food of the Zerg is indeed very little, not much material and a lot. "At this time, Feng Zao misses the various delicacies and snacks of our Greater China.

    "Forget it, forget it, anyway, I prepare dishes seriously every time, and I am very happy that everyone can learn from me.

    oops! Now that I have money, I can do a few more studies.

    Speaking of researching what I was researching today, I accidentally showed it to the head of the room, and he also asked me if I was researching poisons. Feng Zao said embarrassedly.

    Hughes smiled and felt that his hero was really cute. The other males didn't like their own shortcomings or their failures were discovered, but their hero never cared.

    "This is very It is normal to experience failure on the way to success! Lord, don't care. Hughes said while sitting at the work table beside the bed.

    Feng Zao saw that there were still some documents to be processed on the table and said, "That's right! Hughes, take care of your work first, and I'll go shopping. After he finished speaking, the light-brain message tone was muted.

    Although Hughes was unable to go to work in the army while he was recovering, Arthur and Anwen took turns to bring some of the work on documents to Hughes every day, and then the second Tian is taking it back.

    There is also a study at home, but since Hughes got married, he has liked to stay with Feng Zao, and it feels good for each other to complete their own things in the same room.

    ...

    Just in Feng Zao, he was reading all kinds of news . A small red dot appeared in the news, and when you clicked it, it was sent by Adili.

    [Hello Feng Zao! Have you received the Star Coins?]

    At first, it was said that the Star Coins would arrive at the end of each month. , today happened to be the last day of this month, and Adili hurriedly asked the company if they had sent the star coins.

    [Arrived, thank you!] Feng Zao replied.

    Adili was relieved to see the news, he is now I didn't do well in the company, so I was very afraid that the only bug I signed now would be despised by the company.

    Now it seems that the company is still afraid that it is the male bug that I signed. Adili laughed after thinking about it, feeling that he was good Luck is coming.

    Feng Zao's live broadcast Adili also watched. At that time, Adili watched Feng Zao's gourmet cooking and felt that even a female worm would catch fire

    . Don't disturb your rest] Adili smiled happily after replying to the small sofa lying at home.

    Feng Zao didn't reply after seeing the reply. He was thinking silently in his heart. With this money, he can do more research. Now he has only broadcast live for a month, and the number of fans should be gradually increased later. It will also increase, and so will make more money.

    Feng Zao turned his head to look at Hughes who was still processing the documents. The more he worked hard, Hughes would be able to worry less about those bugs who were injured on the battlefield in the future.

    In fact, he knew that as a major general from a civilian, Hughes felt very sad every time he saw those injured bugs. He knew that these bugs wanted to make contributions, so that the life of the mother, father or brother in the family could be easier, or it was necessary when the time came. Married grades can find a good worm when they are waiting for a match, so that the money they earned can bring more favor to themselves.

    Feng Zao is not a great worm, knowing what Hughes has in mind, he can only try his best to help.

    "What's wrong with the hero?" After finishing the work, Hughes saw Feng Zao looking at himself in a trance.

    "Look at my little baby Hughes! My daughter-in-law is so beautiful!" Feng Zao said with a smile when he recovered.

    Although Hughes didn't know why Feng Zao sometimes liked to say some words about ancient earth, but he had learned some of them at the beginning and knew what his daughter-in-law meant.

    His cheeks were flushed and he said, "I'll go wash my face, and then I'll go to sleep!"

    Feng Zao looked at Hughes who had fled in the desert and laughed secretly, his daughter-in-law is so cute, but it's a pity that she can't eat it now.

    Feng Zao, who was lying on the bed, thought helplessly: When will this day be a head!