13. Spare me your kindness

'I just think that my time could be better spent-'

'Jojo, I told you before and I will tell you one more time before I decide against letting you go at all-' Ned began when he stopped seeing Arya was balancing on 1 foot at the top of the stairs.

'Arya?' Josie questioned with a laugh.

'Syrio says that a water dancer can stand on one toe for hours.' Arya told them when they stopped in front of her.

'It's a hard fall down the steps.'

'Syrio says that every hurt is a lesson and every lesson makes you better.' Arya informed him. 'Syrio says that tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats.'

'Cats?' Ned questioned looking between the two.

'Syrio says every swordsman should study cats there is quiet as shadows and as light as feathers you have to be quick to catch them.' she said coming down the stairs slowly

'Maybe when Bran wakes he can live with us?' Arya asked.

'Bran would love these trees.' Josie said quietly it slipped out before she could stop herself, bran wouldn't be able to walk, wouldn't be able to climb again.

'Well he needs to get his strength back first.' Ned reminded them

'He wants to be knight of the kings guard he can't be one now can he?' arya asked them.

'No. But someday he could be Lord of the holdfast he could sit on the kings council.' They all sat on the steps, 'he might raise cattle or be Brandon the builder'

'Can I be Lord of a hold fast?' arya questioned

'You will marry a high Lord and rule his castle your sons will be knights and princesses and-' ned began.

'No that's not me.' Arya told him she went back to balancing. 'I want to be like Josie.'

'A bastard? Well that ship has sailed little one.' Josie teased.

"a warrior. An adventurer.' Arya corrected.

'Once I see everything I can take you everywhere.' Josie confirmed with a wink to her father who rolled his eyes as he led Josie away. 'You can't blame her for wanting more, for being nothing like Lady Stark.' Josie said cautiously.

'You and Arya certainly got Lyanna's knack for adventure but also trouble.' Ned told her.

'Josie?' Sansa questioned hearing them in the hall.

"Bonding.' Josie said to Ned as she stepped into Sansa's room.

'I hear a rumor that you were leaving.' Sansa told Josie sitting her down on the bed.

"No rumor, its happening.' Josie confirmed.

'When? I don't want you to leave.' Sansa admitted.

'No?' Josie questioned.

'We are finally getting along.' Sansa told her. Who's fault is that? Josie wanted to say but held her tongue.

'I will be back, I just want to see everything.'

'will you be back for my wedding?" Sansa questioned. 'I want you there.'

'Of course, you haven't bled yet so I have plenty of time.' Josie assured her.

'Where will you go?' sansa questioned the girls laid back in the bed staring up at the ceiling.

'Well if I can get passage across the Blackwater Rush that would be quicker than going up through Harrenhal.' Josie began. 'I want to go to high garden. I will bring you back a flower crown if they have them.' Josie assured as she played with Sansa's hair. 'Then down to the Prince's pass, sandstone and the salt shore.' Josie said with wonder.