35. Drink?

'Did you find him?' Tyrion questioned

'Oh I have and he's got company filthy old stoat I hate to interrupt.' Bronn said with a grin.

'No you don't.' Tyrionn said

'You're right I don't.' Bronn said happily as they made their way to the brothel. Walking past the whore Bronn winked at them as they went, making their way up to Maester pycelle and his whore.

'What is the meaning of this?' Pycelle screamed the whore ran to the corner of the room.

'You disappoint me grand master.' Tyrion told him.

'I am a loyal servant' he told them nervously.

'So loyal that you told the queen about my plans to send Marcella to Dorne? Now I know-' Tyrion went on.

'Never! it's a falsehood! I swear it was not me!' He denied. 'Varys it was varys the spider-'

'You see I told Varys I was giving marcella to the grayjoys, I told Little finger that I plan to wed her to Robin arryn and I told no one that I was offering her the Dornish.' Tyrion told him. 'No one but you.' Tyrion added sweetly.

'You know they have spies everywhere!' Pycelle tried to convince them. 'Please, please-' Pycelle begged.

'Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats.' Tyrion said calmly

'No no no' pycelle demanded, the whore still shivering naked in the corner.

'there are no goats out there.' the men informed him

'We will make do,' Tyrion assured them.

'Please, please no.' Pycelle begged.

'How long have you been spying for my sister?' Tyrion questioned as pycelle clutched at his manhood.

'All I did I did for house Lannister always. I've always been his servant since the day of the mad king, ask your father he will tell you!' he pleaded.

'I don't like his beard' Tyrion said calmly and Bronn stepped forward chopped off his beard Pycelle clutched at his face.

'How many hands have you betrayed pycelle? Eddard stark, John Arryn-'

'John Arryn knew, he knew about the truth about the queen.' he stammered 'and he planned to tell King Robert.' Pycelle pleaded.

'So you poisoned him?'

'No never' pycelle assured.

'But you let him die?' Tyrion questioned.

'No never... I always serve a Lannister. serve a Lannister!'

'Get him out of my sight, throw him in one of the black cells.' Tyrion told the guards. Tyrion put a coin down on the bed next to the whore shivering in the corner 'for your troubles' he said turning away but then adding a second one.

+++

'Why are you smiling?' Tyrion questioned

'Because I'm happy' Cersei said grinning at him wickedly.

'Why are you happy?' Tyrion asked hesitantly

'Because I have your little whore.' Cersei said grinning.

'I thought you preferred blondes?' Tyrion remarked nonchalantly. Tyrion couldn't breathe he had to act natural.

'Such a troll little fellow, tell me have you marry this one yet?' Tyrion couldn't breathe, choking down his wine. 'Good, father will be so pleased.' Cersei went on.