45. Juicy details

'You never told me what happened in Dorne.' Margaery nuged josie along.

'It was fun, Prince Doran taught me to play the ukulele, I swam in the water gardens, I dualed against the sand snakes-'

'Get to the juicy details.' Margery begged.

'what juicy details?" Josie countered.

'come in I saw the way Prince Oberyn was looking at you.'

'Yes is a handsome skilled man.' Josie told her.

'Under the sheets?"

'No!' Josie exclaimed.

'But he kissed you?' Maragery countered.

'Yes.' She said softly.

'and you liked it because you are blushing!" Margaery declared.

'I thought you wanted me to get with your brother?" Josie countered.

'I do but that doesn't mean you cant have fun before hand.' Margaery told her mischievously.

'You are too much.'

"Tell me everything.'

"There is nothing to tell. Oberyn is a flirt, he has many children, some of which are older than I-'

'He is quite handsome though and certainly not old.' Margaery countered. Josie blushed. 'you saw him naked in the water gardens.' Margaery declared.

'can you keep your voice down!" Josie told her pulling her through the gardens.

"OH MY GODS!' Margaery declared, 'but you didn't-'

'it was the first day we got there, it was hot and-'

'And?' she urged.

'And he pulled my clothes from my body, they crumpled at my feet and my heart was pounding in my chest as he stood naked and gorgeous in front of me. is that what you want to hear?" Josie questioned and margaery's jaw dropped.

'YES!"

'He was a flirt I'm sure he has fucked half of Dorne, maybe more. He is-'

'A gorgeous prince with many skills.' Margaery remarked with a grin. 'You wish you were still there?'

'If I was still there-'

'You would be carrying a little bastard in your belly?" Margaery teased and Josie swatted at her. 'But you still like Willas.' Margaery added.

'He is sweet. He took care of me when I found my father was killed. Oberyn is a rush and Willas-'

'Is boring?' Margaery questioned.

'He is dependable, interesting, brilliant.' Josie corrected. 'They are so very different, yet I like them.' Josie admitted. 'They made me feel like being a bastard wasn't a bad thing, like I was human.'

'I'm still rooting for you and Willas,' Margaery informed her. 'but the next time you see Oberyn-'

'if you think I'm leaving kings landing-'

'when you leave, if you see Oberyn before Willas you fuck that man until you cant walk.' Margaery instructed and Josie's eyes went wide. 'We don't get to try as much as we should, men can shove their cocks in everything, we are forced to be celebit. Don't miss the opportunity... should it arise.' Margaery told her and she josie rolled her eyes shaking her head. Sex was the last thing on her mind.

++

'Ser bronn... ser bronn...' podrick said coming into the brothel house.

'I didn't hear that.' Bronn told him