69. I am a Whore

'It's not going well is it?' Tyrion said as the next day of the trial began.

'You're going to be found guilty.' Jamie told him

'You think so?'

'When you are you have to beg for mercy and asked to be sent to the wall. father has agreed to it.' Jamie told him 'he will spare your life and allow you to join the nights watch.'

'Ned Stark was promised the same thing too and we both know what happened to him.' Tyrion remarked.

'Father is not Joffrey.'

'How do you know?' Tyrion countered

'Do you trust me?' Jamie questioned Tyrion nodded, 'keep your mouth shut no more outburst this will all be over soon.' Jamie told him.

'What of Sansa?" Tyrion questioned.

"I don't know. I only secured your life.' Jaime informed him walking away as Cersei, Tywin, Mace and Oberyn took their seats.

++++++++++

'The crown may call its next witness." Shae came walking in through the doors. Shae made her way to the witness box, chin held high. Sansa's face pursed with confusion.

'That bitch.' Josie muttered. 'I should have never let that whore anywhere near my sister.' She hissed. Knowing that Tyrion Lannister and Sansa Stark were innocent made Margaery thoroughly disturbed at the hearing but she stayed quiet knowing if she spoke up it would be her head and her families head on the line and she was almost queen. Still she hated to see Josie's face pinched, pain raditing through her as the trail went on.

"Shae." Tyrion looked to her, confusion and anger flooding him.

'State your name' Tywins eyes moved to Tyrion a small quirk up on his lips.

'Shae'

''You swear to the gods the old and the new that your testimony will be honest?' tywin questioned

'I swear it.'

'Do you know this man?' tywin questioned looking to his son. Tyrion stared at her confused what was she doing? Sansa stared back at Josie, Sansa could tell that Josie was cursing, her face pinched as a slur of cusses came flooding out of her mouth as Shae spoke.

'Yes.' Shae answered 'Tyrion Lannister.'

'How do you know him?'

'I was A handmaiden to his wife, Sansa Stark.' she told everyone and tyrion shook his head confused.

'This man and this woman stands accused of murdering King Joffrey what do you know if this?'

'I know that they are both guilty Tyrion and Sansa planned it together.' Shae informed them.

'Silence!' Tywin demanded as the crowd started to irrupt in gasps of horror. 'continue...' Sansa couldn't breathe, why was she doing this? They were friends.

'Shae told sansa not to trust her.' Josie hissed. 'I am going to snap her neck.'

'Threats wont help them now.' Ellaria told her.

'It wasn't a threat... it was a plan.' Josie told her. 'if sansa gets hurt because of her false testimony I snap her neck.'

'Keep that fire.' Ellaria told her. 'things are going to get messy.'

'she wanted revenge for her father her mother and her brother she blamed their death on the king she told him, Sansa told tyrion and Tyrion was happy to help.' Shae informed them all, tywin tried to hide the smug look from his face. 'He hated Joffrey he hated the queen he hated you my Lord. He stole poison from the grandmasters chamber to put in Joffreys wine.'

'how could you possibly know all this?' Oberyn questioned 'why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?'

'I was not just her maid. I was his...' shae looked over a brief moment at tyrion. 'whore...' The crowd continue to murmur of appalled whispers Mace Tyrell spoke up.

'What?' Sansa hissed disgusted.

'I'm sorry do you say that you were his...' Mace questioned.

'His whore' shae said louder. Tyrion couldn't breathe, why was she doing this?

'How did you come to be in his service?' Mace questioned

'He stole me I was with another man a knight in the Lord Lannisters army but when tyrion arrived at the camp he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent he broke the knights arm and brought me to Lord tyrion...' Shae told them.

'What?" sansa sputtered again turning to josie. Sansa thought Josie was going to break a tooth with how hard she was grinding her teeth.

'He said you belong to me now I want to fuck me like it's my last night in this world.' Tyrion pleaded with shae to look at him as the crowd irrupt it with laughter.

'Silence... Silence.' Tywin shouted

'Did you?' Oberyn questioned with a grin.

'Did I what?' shae questioned.

'Did you fuck him like he was the last night in this world?' he questioned with a chuckle.

'I did everything he wanted,' she told them confidently, not daring to look at Tyrion while he couldn't fathom what she was doing, why she was doing this. He sent her away to protect her and this is what she did to repay him? Accuse him of murder! 'whatever he told me to do to him whatever he felt like doing to me I kissed him where he wanted I licked him where he wanted I let him put himself where he wanted.' she went on 'I was his property I would wait in his chamber for hours so he could use me when he was bored.' Tyrion noticed the smug look on cersei's face. 'he ordered me to call him my lion so I did. I took his face in my hands and said I am yours and you're mine.'

'Please don't.' Tyrion spoke up and he locked eyes with shae but her face showed no emotion.

'I am a whore.'