43. Fuck the King

'Hound, tell the hand that the king has asked him a question!' Joffrey sneered. Sandor rolled his eyes but obeyed like a good dog.

'The King has asked you a question.' he said in dull tone of voice

'Tell the King that the hand of the King is too busy to tell him of every decision he makes.' Joffrey retorted. He nodded to Lancel.

'The hand of the King wishes to tell you-' Lancel began.

'If I tell you to cut him in half-' Joffrey began

'That would make me the quarter man.' Tyrion told him 'it doesn't have the same ring to it.' Joffrey didn't approve of his uncles teasing. 'chop me in half and I won't be able to lead our fleet no signal no plan and Stannis Baratheon takes the city and the iron Throne put your pinch little head up on the gate somewhere might be quite amusing except my head will be up there too. I like my head I don't think that I want to see it up there just yet.' Tyrion informed him.

Tyrion sent the signal and Bronn shot out a flaming arrow into the water it soared through the air as Stannis and his army watched it land the water, the water turned green exploding the boats around it a green haze of fire irrupted it. Consuming them.

+++++++++

'He is a serious man Stanis Baratheon.'

'They are coming ashore.' Joffrey noted

'Rain fire on them.' Tyrion declared. One by one Tyrion sent the men off their positions and jobs assigned

'If there's any of those flaming fucking arrows come near me I'm gonna strangle you with your own guts.' Sandor warned one of the archers. Tyrion stayed up top watching as his plan was working, they were going to win the war and it was all thanks to him. A burning man on fire came charging at Sandor and he stood frozen as well. His fear paralyzed him. sandor pushed away from the fire dazed and angry.

'Someone bring me a drink.' Sandor said stepping away from the water, towards the wall. He spit it out 'fuck the water bring me wine!' he demanded taking a long chug.

'Can I get you some iced milk and some raspberries' Tyrion questioned as Sandor got farther and farther away from the fighting.

'Eat balls.' Sandor told him bluntly

'You're on the wrong side of the wall.' Tyrion told him

'I lost half my man the black water is on fire.'

'Dog I command you to go back out there and fight.' Joffrey yelled outraged.

'You are kings guard,' Tyrion reminded him 'you must beat them back... where you are going... take the city. Your king city!' Tyrion told him

'Fuck the kings guard. Fuck the city. Fuck the king.' Sandor spat marching away, he was done with kings landing.

+++

'What are you doing?'

'Praying your grace.' Sansa answered obediently.

'You really are perfect aren't you?" Cersei sneered. 'Here drink.' She passed off some wine to sansa.

'I'm not thirsty your grace.' Sansa said nervously.

'I didn't offer you water.' Cersei snapped.

'I'll take it.' Josie said grabbing the glass. She didn't want to do this night sober.

'Sit,' Cersei sneered passing Sansa another glass she took a small sip. 'Drink like your sister,' Cersei said pouring josie some more. Josie held back the chuckle, she was the queen's favorite suddenly, how interesting. Sansa took a big drink her eyes wandering to Josie over the glass. 'Ugh,' cersei groaned. 'I hate the bicker and cries of women.' Josie couldn't help but think Joffrey sounded very much like Cersei.