62. Tommen

'Are you calling my beauty in acquired taste?' Oberyn asked

'That's quite all right lover, more for you.' Ellaria said

'Your loss.' Oberyn told the man

'Do you like boys and girls?' the male whore, Oliver asked.

'Both,' oberyn told him simply 'Does that surprise you?' Oberyn questioned

'Most people have a preference.' Oliver answered

'And everyone is missing half the world's pleasure.' Oberyn smirked 'if the gods made that,' he pointed to Ellaria 'and the gods made this,' Oberyn smack the man's ass 'when it comes to war I fight for Dorne, when it comes to love I do not choose sides.'

'I hope I have as much stamina as you do when I'm your age.'

'What are you 25?' Oberyn asked

'children.' Ellaria answered

'Someday if you are lucky you will wake up and realize you are old but that pretty ass of yours will sag your belly will grow soft you will grow gray hairs and hair will sprout from your ears,' oberyn told him, 'and no one will want you anymore make sure you fucked your fill before that day.'

'And you?' he countered.

'He is a prince of Dorne,' Ellaria reminded him. 'men and women are going to line up to fuck him until the day he dies.' Ellaira told them confidently crawling over the man to get to Oberyn

'they will all have to line up behind you.' Oberyn said as he kissed Ellaria, but the sudden opening of doors boots stomping on the ground pull them apart.

'Prince Oberyn.' Tywin remarked.

'Lord Tywin.' Oberyn said, Ellaria made no effort to move.

'May we have the room?' Tywin asked stiffly, he didn't like these establishments, Oberyn looked up his Paramore.

'Call if you need me lover.' she said as the whores cleared out of the room

'Would you like to sit?' Oberyn asked

'No thank you.' Tywin said stiffly.

'Some wine?' Oberyn asked

'No thank you.'

'I'm sorry about your grandson.' Oberyn remarked

'Oh thank you.' Tywin said as an afterthought

'I don't believe that the child is responsible for the sins of his father or his grandfather.' Oberyn said pouring himself a glass 'what an awful way to die.'

'Which way is that?'

'Are you interrogating me Lord Tywin?' Oberyn questioned.

'Some believe the king choked.'

'Some people believe the sky is blue because we live inside the I have a big white giant.' Oberyn countered 'the king was poisoned'

'I hear you studied poisons at the citadel.' Tywin remarked.

'I did....' Oberyn confirmed 'this is why I know.'

'Your hatred for my family as well known you arrive at the capital with your experts and poisoning and now my grandson dies a poison..'

'That is suspicious.' Oberyn agreed

'Lord Tyrion was in this brothel the very day that you arrived.' Tywin went on, trying to keep the edge from his voice. 'what did you discuss?'

'Do you think we can spired together?'

'You are also very close with Josie Snow, the sister of the accused wife.' Tywin reminded him.

"I am,' Oberyn agreed. 'Although since her sister had been wrongfully accused to suffer the same fate her your son Josephine as been preoccupied.'

'What did you discuss?'

'With Josephine? I don't think you would like what we had to say.' Oberyn mused.

'Tyrion.' He said through gritted teeth.

'The death of my sister.' Oberyn told him.

'You blame me?' Tywin questioned

'She was raped and murdered by the mountain.' Oberyn reminded him 'the mountain follows your orders of course I blame you.'

'Well here I stand unarmed unguarded...'

'You are unarmed in unguarded because you know me better than that.' Oberyn told him. 'I am a man of reason if I cut your throat today I would be thrown in court tomorrow.'

'Men make all sorts of crimes without their superiors knowledge.' Tywin remarked

'I would like to speak to the mountain' oberyn told him

'I'm sure he would like to speak to you.' Tywin informed him.

'Maybe not as much as you think he would.' Oberyn remarked

'I could arrange for this meeting...'

'But you want something in return.' Oberyn remarked

'There will be a trial for my son as custom dictates there will be three judges who render a verdict I will resign mace Tyrell will be the second and I invite you to be the third.' Oberyn told him.

'Why?'

'Not long ago the Tyrell's sided with Renly Baratheon they declare themselves enemies of the throne now they are our strongest allies.'

'Trading the Tyrells for a queen... You're asking me to judge your son's trials is quite extensive.' Oberyn told him.

'I would also invite you to sit on the small council.' Tywin informed him. 'to serve as one of the new kings principal devices'

'I never realized you had such respect for Dorne.' Oberyn remarked.

'We are not the seven kingdoms until dorne returns to the fold the king is dead the Greyjoys are an open rebellion an army marches upon the wall and in the east a Targaryen girl has three dragons... Not for long she will turn her eyes to Westeros and only the Dornish were able to turn against Aegon and his dragons.' Tywin reminded him.

'You are saying you need us?' Oberyn said 'that must be hard for you to admit.'

'We need each other.' Tywin corrected 'you help me serve justice to the kings assassin and I will help you serve justice to yours...'

+++

'In the light of the seven I now claim Tommen Baratheon the first of his name the king of the andals and the first men and Lord of the seven kingdoms.' he crowned tommen 'long may he reign.'

'Long may he reign.' they echoed and everyone cheered happily as Tommen stood before them looking over his subjects.

Josie stared up at Tommen in a daze as he felt a hand clasp around hers. She swallowed the lump in her throat looking to see Oberyn.

'Everything is going to be fine.' Oberyn assured.

'How do you know?" Josie whispered her voice raspy from sobs, her eyes dry, all cried out.

'You are a brave warrior, fierce,' Oberyn told her he dropped her hand holding her face in his hands.

'I can't fight my way out of this.' Josie informed him. 'I don't know what to do, all I feel is pain and sadness and there is nothing I can do. My sister is in a cell and I feel so useless.' Josie told him and her wiped at her eyes. 'Oberyn what do I do?' He wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed into his chest.