102. Dragon stone

'The white walkers. My uncle benjen says that their is a herd coming and if daenarys is coming to dragon stone then i need to get there before her...' Josie remarked

'Whats wrong?'

'I wanted to get arya and bran first. Find them make sure they were safe before i dealt with anything else.' Josie told him. 'Sansa and rickon are safe and here and happy. They are home. I dont want to start a war with the dragon queen if it can be avioded. I dont want a crown. I dont care for it but... if your grandmother is right then she will bring ruin to us all. No one will be safe. No where will be safe.'

'What are you going to do?' Willas questioned.

+

'I'm terrible at counseling, Tyrion said as danny approached, she had just told Darrio he wasn't coming with them and she needed her advisor to tell her she was doing the right thing.

'Yes you really are' danny said sitting down next to them on the steps.

'OK how about this...' Tyrion offered 'you have your armies, you have your ships, you have your dragons, everything you've ever wanted since you were old enough to want anything, all yours for the taking... are you afraid?' danny couldn't look at him, she was afraid. 'Good. you're in the great game now and the great game is terrifying. the only people who weren't afraid were mad men like your father.'

'Do you know what frightens me?' danny asked them 'I said farewell to a man that loves me that I thought I cared for and I felt nothing just impatient to get on with it.' She spat.

'He wasn't the first man to love you and he won't be the last' Tyrion told her,

'Well you have completely failed to console me.' danny said a ghost of a smile on her lips.

'Everyone is always asking me to believe in something, family, gods, kings, myself... it was often tempting until I saw what belief got people. so I said no thank you to belief and yet here I am...' he told her 'here we are, we believe in you. I would swear you my sword but I don't actually have a sword' Tyrion said rising to face danny.

'I had something made for you Tyrion,' Danny anointed Tyrion, officially hand of the queen. He bowed before her, kneeling. 'Hand of the queen!'

+

Dannys dragons soared overhead as they left for Dragon stone with the iron Islands behind them 100 ships hundreds of men ready to fight for them they took off they were going to take back the seven kingdoms

But as they sailed to dragon stone, the council named cersei Lannister queen. Of the seven kingdoms...

War.

no one ever tells you the truth behind it everyone glorifies it and chalks it up to the side that is winning... there's more to it. There is raping and pillaging and unnecessary destruction and murder. But that is life in a Game of thrones.

++

Dragon stone. they had finally arrived at Dragon stone. Danny was home, she had finally come back... As danny walked up the shore the heels of her boots gliding across the hard sand she knelt down and felt the ground. This was her home. The place she was meant to rule. Slowly they ascended the stairs. They stopped at the gate. It was closed and look even more terrifying and intimidating then Danny had ever imagined. The last time she was here seemed like an eternity ago, it had long since been the hub for Stannis Baratheon but with all legitimate and otherwise Baratheons dead Dragon stone was left empty. It was eerily beautiful. But danny stood tall, confident and marched onward so Tyrion put on a brave face and followed her queen.