106. Get to work Snow

'I came to brood over the Greyjoy attack but you're making it difficult... although you are better brooding than I am... you make me feel like I am failing brooding over failing to save my people' Tyrion told Josie and she smiled down at him a sad smile before looking away. That sad smile, Tyrion had grown used to seeing while sansa and Tyrion were on trial.

'I'm a prisoner in this island' she said in monotone. Not looking at Tyrion.

'You are not a prisoner you're free to move the castle to the beaches.' Tyrion told her, knowing that didn't sound too good, but she wasn't in a cage.

'You took my ship' josie spat. 'I'm not playing word games with you the dead are coming for us all!' josie declared.

'You figure out what to do with my missing fleet and I will figure out what to do with your walking dead man?' Tyrion offered.

'If someone told me about the white walkers in the night King... you wouldn't believe me.' josie said defeated she sat down her back against the stone wall and Tyrion sat next to her.

'I do believe you' Tyrion said 'It was nonsense but then Mormont saw them and you saw them and I trust the eyes of a honest woman over whatever everyone else claims.' Tyron told her and a smile tugged at her face as she leaned into him.

'How do I convince people that don't know me, that don't believe in me that this is going to kill them all?' josie questioned

'Good question'

'I know it's a good question I'm asking for a good answer' josie moaned..

'peoples minds do not want to answer the questions that large.' Tyrion informed her. 'white walker night King... it's almost familiar to face a monster like my sister.'

'I can't help my people from here Tyrion. I would like to leave' josie requested.

'It seems unlikely that you became Queen of the north giving up that easy...'

'Everyone told me to learn from my father's mistakes don't answer summons from mad King's daughter and here I am the northern fool.' Josie remarked josie wanted to tell Tyrion but Tyrion being hand of Daenerys she knew it was a secret best kept a secret.

'Children are not their fathers lucky for us and sometimes there's more to the northern fools than meets the eye... Daenerys could have flead but she stayed she save the people. you might wanna ask some of the people what they think of the mad king's daughter... she protects people same as you. she's not about to go north and fight an enemy she has not seen after a single meeting, it is not a reasonable thing to ask. So do you have anything reasonable to ask?'

'What do you mean?'

'I'm asking if there's anything I can do to help you.'

++

'Dragon glass?' danny questioned

'Obsidian she said you have an abundant amount here' Tyrion told her

'Why are we talking glass when our enemies-' danny took a breath. 'What does the Queen of the north want with dragon glass?'

'Apparently can you turn into a weapon to kill white walkers stop them destroy them I'm not entirely sure...'

'And what do you think about this army of the dead and white walkers and night kings?'

'I'd very much like to believe Josie snow is wrong but a wise man one said you should not turn away new ideas because you don't want to believe it' Tyrion told her

'Which Wiseman said this?' Danny asked.

'I.... don't remember' Tyrion lied

'Are you trying to present your own statement as ancient wisdom?' danny asked