82. Bloodline

@beemariex what you've been waiting for!

••

'Josie this is alfie solomons of the nights watch, first ranger.' Willas introduced.

"Do you happen to know Benjen Stark?" Josie questioned.

'Yes, he speaks highly of his favorite niece.' Alfie told her 'its nice to finally meet you.'

"How is he?"

"He is commander of the nights watch now.' Alfie told her.

'really? Oh that's wonderful!' Josie said happily. 'when you head back could you tell him Josie and Sansa are alright and safe.'

'Of course, Benjen speaks so highly of you, so often I feel like I know you. He said you are quite skilled as well.' Alfie went on.

"Yes, Benjen likes to exaggerate, I'm nothing special.' Josie assured.

"That's a lie, my Josie is amazing,' Willas said kissing her cheek. My Josie, she repeated in her mind smiling over at him.

'well aren't you two the cutest, its disgusting.' Alfie teased. 'makes me wonder why I joined the fucking watch when women like you are out in the world.' Alfie told her.

'This one is mine.' Willas told him confidently.

+++

Olenna read the raven over three times before getting the grand masters book from her collection. She had to leave and josie needed to know the truth.

'I have to go to kings landing.' Olenna declared

'What happened?' Willas asked walking back with a tray of food for him and Josie.

'Loras is being accused of unspeakable things.'

'Unspeakable is it?' Willis asked a smirk on his lips

'Hush now he is your brother where is Josephine?'

'I'll get her,' Willis said turning back to his room and closing the door but Olenna pushed in

'My dear I have something to tell you,' Olenna said searching the room, Josie pulled the sheets up over her

'Good morning to you too.' Josie said blushing.

'I think it is best said in private,' Olenna said looking to her grandson he nodded tightening his robes around him as he headed out.

'What's wrong? Is Sansa-'

'Your sister is fine this is about your parents.'

'My parents? Do you know who my mother is?' Josie questioned

'I know your heritage and I need you to know in case things go bad.' Olenna told her.

'Things go bad what's going on?" Josie asked as she untangled from the sheets.

'Loras he is being held in a cell by the high fucking sparrow.'

'Why would they do such a thing?' Josie asked confused pulling a robe round her she stood up

'They are claiming he is... His nightly activities have come to light and they are being used against him.'

'Oh.' she said Olenna figured Josie knew.

'Yes well that's not what I'm here to talk about I'm going back and going to fix it don't worry you'll be seeing him soon enough but I need to talk to you about your parents.'

'How do you know who my parents are?'

'Oh my sweet girl I know so much much more than many people but the how I know is not as important as the who.' Olenna told her confidently