65. Correction, King

'I hope not all these meetings are going to be this early.' Oberyn whined 'I was up late last night... So does this mean I have a master of something now? Coins? Ships?'

'Lord Tywin and I already decided that I should be the master of ships long before you.' mace Tyrell said they all stood as Tywin came in except for Oberyn he was relaxing his foot up on the table bored out of his mind and tired extremely tired.

'Late night as well?' Oberyn teased as Tywin came in. Tywin just stared over at him. Tywin sat down with a groan.

'Lord Tywin, you do me the great honor of being on this council.' mace said

'All right the trial begins this afternoon.' Tywin said getting to work, 'opening statements, lets begin.'

'Sandor Clegane has been spotted in the Riverlands my Lord.' varys said

'A coward and traitor.' Cersei remarked

'My birds tell me the hand slaughtered five of our soldiers and Daenerys has taken up residence in Maureen, she has conquered the city and rules as it's queen.'

'Conquers with what?' Cersei spat.

'She conquers an army of Dothraki and unsullied from 8000 strong she has a company sell sword the second sons she has two advisors survive advising her one is jorah mormont and she has three dragons.' Varys went on.

'Baby dragons.' Cersei reminded him

'They grow larger every year.' Varys told them

'Is Mormont still spying for us?'

'No longer, he appears to be fully devoted to her as for sir Berristan it seems he took his dismissal from the kings guard a bit harder than anticipated.' Varys said

'He was an old man he was not fit to protect my son.' Cersei told them

'Joffrey didn't die on his watch.' Tywin told her 'dismissing him was as insulting as it is stupid.'

'Don't tell me you're worried about a child halfway across the world?' cersei remarked

'A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her and powerful army at her back.'

'Varys is right I have been to see the unsullied firsthand they are very impressive on the battlefield.' Oberyn told them 'less so in the bedroom.'

'Dragons have not won a war and thousands of years armies win them all the time.' Tywin said 'she must be dealt with.'

'How my lord? Her death?' the grand maester questioned.

'Eventually, it will come to that... can your little birds find their way into Morreen?"

'Most certainly my Lord.' Varys agreed

'Lord Tyrell be a good lad and fetch me my Quill and paper.' Tywin said, Mace got it proudly Oberyn watched with this taste.

++

Tommen was asleep or at least trying to sleep tossing and turning when he heard a rustling in his room

'Sir pounce?' He asked sitting up in his door opened and closed Margaery came in holding a candle 'how did you get past the kings guard?'

'Kings guard?' she asked innocently

'I don't think you're supposed to be here.' he told her 'mother doesn't allow me to visitors at night.'

'I'm not a visitor your grace I'm to be your bride,' she said lighting a few candles 'did you know that people of arranged marriages often never meet until their wedding day.' She told him taking advice from her grandmother's playbook 'before we decide to spend our lives together,' she said sitting down on his bed 'how about we get to know one another don't you think?'

'Yes but if my mother-'

'It can be our little secret,' she suggested 'if we're going to be man and wife will have a few secrets from her I hope...' he looked up at her with amazement and adoration, admiration she was beautiful and she wanted him. 'Your grace...'

'Yes.'

'Tell me a secret,' she told him sweetly and a cat jumped up on the bed. 'hello aren't you a proper fellow.'

'That is Ser pounce,' Tommen told her

'He is very handsome,' she said as he meowed over the bed

'Joffrey didn't like him,' Tommen admitted 'he threatened to skin him alive mixes inners up in my food so I wouldn't know I was eating him.'

'That's very cruel.' Margaery told him 'you don't strike me as cruel.'

'No.' he agreed 'I don't think I am'

'That's a relief.' Margie told him 'because you know what happens when we marry?'

'We say our vows in front of a high septon and-' Tommen began

'When we married I become yours forever,' Margaery corrected sweetly 'it's getting late I should go,' she whispered 'may I come and visit you again?' He nodded eagerly 'all right then,' she leaned forward bring her face very close to his 'remember our little secret,' she looked his lips before pressing a kiss to his forehead and heading out.

'What are you doing up this late?'

'What are you doing up this late?' Margaery countered

'You are doing what your grandma said weren't you? you were seducing the little prince, king correction King,' Josie said with a smirk.

'What are you doing up? Finding a suitor perhaps that is not my brother?' Margaery accused.

'You realize the likeliness of me ever getting to high Garden... it's so unlikely, espically with everything going on with Sansa and Tyrion.' Josie reminded her 'did you seduce little prince?'

'I think I will have him eating out of the palm of my hand in no time,' Margaery told her

'That's good to hear he seems like a sweet kid he's got a heart unlike his brother.'

'I agree he has a cat he likes animals he doesn't miss treat them.' Margaery added

'Always a good start.' Josie confirmed and it was nice to have a normal conversation and not be thinking about the trail but she also hated that she felt a moment of peace when sansa was suffering.

'You know who else likes animals...' Margaery said

'Good night Margaery,' Josie called heading off