75. Prison Break

'josie?" sansa wiped at her eyes.

"I told you I'm not letting them kill you.' Josie said breaking the lock. 'Time to go.'

'Where?'

"High garden.' Josie told her. 'its going to be a long night.' Josie passed off a cloak. 'We don't stop until we are free of the Lannister's once and for all.' Josie noticed Jaime coming down and she pulled sansa aside, so much for releasing Tyrion. Josie thought as Jaime marched past them. 'Go, go, go.' Josie whispered pulling sansa along.

'Oh, get on with it you son of a whore." Tyrion snapped his eyes open when Jaime asked

'is that was a way to talk about our mother?' Jaime questioned with a chuckle. Jaime let Tyrion out of the cell, Tyrion followed obediently.

'What are you doing?' Tyrion was shocked to hear that his brother was saving him. "Who's helping you?'

'You have more friends than you think.' Jaime added

'Who?'

'Varys.' jaime answered. Meanwhile Josie had the same plan but the opposite direction. She was breaking sansa out and they were headed to high garden in hopes the Willas was true to his word and a very patient man. Tyrion moved to find Sansa's cell empty as well a smile crossed his lips as he went to find his father.

Tyrion spun around and looked for a way to his father's room. He had one more thing to do before he left kings landing for good. Entering the room, searching for tywin he came up empty what he did find was Shae.. The two stare at each other for a moment, until Shae reached for a fruit knife, almost stabbing him with it. Tyrion reached for the blade, he wasn't about to die at her hands, not after he was almost free. Not after all Jaime did to get him out. Forcing the knife from her hand Tyrion got the upper hand he strangled her neck with the necklace she wore. Pulling with all his might she struggled against his grip until she stopped moving.

He sat there her dead body laying out next to him, registering what had happened before realizing that his father wasn't in the room and he still had a job he needed to do. He found Joffrey's crossbow. Everyone could shoot a crossbow, even him he thought as he loaded it.

Tywin shifted uncomfortably on his seat, surprised, but not entirely shocked to see his son stand before him.

"Tyrion. Put down the crossbow. Who released you? Your brother, I expect. He always had a soft spot for you... Come, we'll go and talk in my chambers." Tyrion tightened the grip on the crossbow, he had the upper hand. "This is how you want to speak to me, hmm? Shaming your father has always given you pleasure."

"All my life you've wanted me dead." Tyrion reminded him, tywin nodded in agreement from the chamber pot.

"Yes. But you refused to die. I respect that. Even admire it. You fight for what's yours. I'd never let them execute you. Is that what you fear? I'll never let Ilyn Payne take your head. You're a Lannister. You're my son." Silence filled the room while Tywin tried to read his sons expression, deciding if Tyrion was actually going to shoot him.

"I loved her."

"Who?"

"Shae."

"Oh, Tyrion... she was a whore, what about that don't you understand? Just put the crossbow down.' Tywin demanded but Tyrion shot him. Tyrion raised the crossbow threatening his father to say that word again. "And what? You'll kill your own father in the privy? No. You're my son. Now, enough of this nonsense."

"I am your son and you sentenced me to die. You knew I didn't poison Joffrey, but you sentenced me all the same. Why?"

"Enough. We'll go back to my chambers and speak with some dignity."

"I can't go back there. Shae is in there. I killed her." Tywin huffed in amusement, leaning forward and met his sons harsh gaze.

"You're afraid of a dead whore?" Without hesitation, Tyrion released the arrow, shooting it into his father's stomach. Tywin flew backwards, hitting the wall behind him hard. He gripped the arrow, gasping in pain.

"You shot me." Tywin declared, through clenched teeth. "You're no son of mine."

"I am your son." Tyrion answered while loading a new arrow. He lifted the arrow, pointing it right at his father. "I have always been your son." The next arrow hit him in the chest, right in the heart. It didn't take long before Tywin stopped moving. Tyrion killed two people he once cared about. Now he had to go, to live...