72. Champion

Golden Rose // Tywin Lannister is out now!

Josie wanted to feel something again. After the year they had since her fathers death they had been in torment at the capitol. And now sansa in a cell all josie could do not to break her out was focus on something else. Someone else. Oberyn made her feel happy. Feel good. Feel loved and special.

Oberyn wrapped his arms around her his body molded into her. A hand trailing up and down her stomach.

'I know you are awake mi amour.' Oberyn told her.

'Mi amour?' Josie questioned turning to him. Overyn smiled down at her before kissing her neck. She lay her head into the pillow her arm wrapped around his. 'Thank you oberyn.' Josie said quietly

'For what mi amour?' Oberyn questioned.

'Taking away the pain'. Josie told him.

'I'm glad I could help you.' Oberyn whispered his lips against her ear. 'I will help your sister as well-' and josie peered back at him. 'Differently then i help you.' Oberyn assured her. 'I will help you free her. Clear her name. '

'How?' Josie questioned rolling around to face him. Oberyn kept a tight hold of her.

'Tywin asked me to be on the council.' Oberyn informed her. 'I have a say in the final decision. I will now allow them to hurt your sister mi amour.'

'I think its too late for that...' Josie whispered curling into him. 'I'm going to fight the mountain.' Josie told him and he lay her flat staring down at her. 'It's the only-'

'No. you are not.' Oberyn told her.

'I have to fight for my sister's freedom.' Josie told him.

"No, you are not fighting the mountain.' Oberyn told her with finality.

'Oberyn-'

'I am going to kill the mountain.' Oberyn corrected.

+++

"We met, you and I. Many years ago." Oberyn told Tyrion as he walked around his cell, Josie stood at the door leaning against the door.

"I think I would have remembered that." Tyrion said distractedly.

"Unlikely. You had just been born. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock. My first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment, you." Oberyn informed him.

'"You and my family have more in common than you might admit." Tyrion told him.

"The whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy." Oberyn went on Tyrion looked up at him with a chuckle before his eyes drifted to Josie.

"Shae must have had a hoot with all those extra parts.' Josie told them and Tyrion bit his lip, he deserved that.

"That would have made things so much easier." Tyrion joked lightly.

"When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. Every day we would ask to see the monster. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claws. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, "that's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother. And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long."" Tyrion let out a sharp breath, cersei had always hated him.

"Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants." Tyrion remarked.

"And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children." Oberyn informed him.

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place." Tyrion told him

"I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too." Tyrion held his breath not daring to believe what he was about to say, "I will be your champion."