103. Dwarves and Bastards

' Gather round. Come here.'

'You think it's really Tyrion? It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap.' Sansa told josie 'Read the last bit. "All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes." What does that mean?'

'It's something he said to me the first night we met.' Josie recalled. 'the little shit...' josie said laughing. If only Tyrion knew the truth, josie thought smugly. 

"The Seven Kingdoms will bleed as long as Cersei sits on the Iron Throne. Join us. Together, we can end her tyranny." Sounds like a charmer.' Josie told them.

'Of course, the casual mention of a Dothraki horde, a legion of Unsullied, and three dragons... a bit less charming.' Benjen reminded her

'What? Fire kills wights, you told me. What breathes fire?' Josie countered.

'You're not suggesting Josie meet with her?' Rickon questioned hugging his sister tight.

'- No, too dangerous.'

' -But?'

'But if the Army of the Dead makes it past the Wall, do we have enough men to fight them? If the Mad King's daughter takes the Iron Throne, she'll destroy the realm as we know it. Some of you are bannermen of House Tyrell. But House Tyrell is in open rebellion against the crown. With their help, the Mad King's daughter has ferried an army of savages to our shores... mindless Unsullied soldiers who will destroy your castles and your holdfasts, Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground, rape and enslave your women, and butcher your children without a second thought.'

++

'We should hit Kings Landing hard with the dragons it will fall in the day!' yara declared

'With the dragons thousands will die in the fire war' Tyrion told her

'It's called war!' oberyns mistress Ellaria said.

'We don't poison little girls here either...' Tyrion added. 'marcella was innocent' he still couldn't get over the fact that this woman killed his niece, Marcella was a sweet kind girl and it was his fucking fault. He was the one that sent her away to form a union between them and dorne... if had hadn't Marcella would most likely be alive right now... perhaps death was a mercy to living in this war, this game.

'there are no innocent Lannister's!' she stared down at him, 'my greatest regret was the oberyn died fighting for you!' she screamed.

'That is enough!' danny demanded. 'tyrion is hand of the queen you will treat him with respect!' Danny said silencing them 'I am not here to be queen of the ashes' she said looking to Tyrion.

'That's very nice to hear of course I can't remember a queen who's better loved than my granddaughter' olenna tyrell said 'the common people loved her the nobles loved her and what is left of her now?' Olenna Tyrell said 'ashes. Commoners, nobles they're all just children really they won't obey you unless they fear you.' She told danny.

'I'm grateful to you, to all of you, for your council you've chose to follow me but I will not attack Kings Landing. WE will not attack kings landing.' Danny told them confidently.

'then how do you intend to take the iron throne?' Olenna questioned. She had sent word to josie and only hoped she would be planning her attack against Daenerys but Olenna needed to meet this dragon queen. See for herself what Josie was up against.

'We will lay siege On all sides they will be surrounded and cersei will have no food for her people.' Danny said.

'But we won't use Dothraki and unsullied cersei will try to appeal to their loyalty their love for their country if we siege the city before us we prove her point the army should be Westeroses.' Tyrion went on moving around the map.