58. Everywhere

Oberyn's face is still nestled between Josie's soft, exquisite breasts as his eyes fluttered open. Her heartbeat is considerably slower, breaths steady. When did they fall asleep? Hazy daylight filters in from the windows.

"Good morning," she says softly, stretching her arms up over her head. He propped himself up on his elbow, gazing down at her in the light of the early morning because he believed this was when women are their most vulnerable—and by extension—their most beautiful. The delicate skin around her mouth is swollen from his kisses, her eyes a flutter of want, love bites littered her. She looked up at him, those dark eyes never more electric than in this moment. She was a goddess.

+++

'You're a queen not an ox your grandfather gave me a necklace just like this one on my 51st name day.' Olenna said tossing it over the balcony Margaergy and Josie watched it fly. They were supposed to pick out necklaces for the ceremony for Margaery to wear

'That was probably a lot of money you just threw over the balcony mama O.' Josie noted as she watched it land among the trees below, Olenna smiled at the nickname, Josie had felt like family since the moment they met.

'The wedding is in a Fortnite grandmother you can't say no to everything,' Margaery told her

'Nonsense my little dears go and speak to the jewelers of Kings Landing tell them who you are tell them who sent you the one who brings me the best necklace will get to keep the next best,' Olenna told her flock and they ran off excitedly.

'The Margaery Tyrell who walks into the steps a Fortnite from now will inspire a song of thousands,' Olenna went on, 'how sad it would be if she's wearing rubbish like that.' Olenna told her as they sat down.

'She's got a point your grandmother very smart woman, I would listen to her.' Josie said and Olena smiled kindly over to her

'Listen to Josie she knows what she's talking about.'

'I should've just let Joffrey choose it for me end up with a string of dead sparrow heads around my neck.' Margaery remarked.

'You watch that even here even with me and Josie.'

'I won't say anything,' Josie assured

'Oh I know that my dear but... My word...' Olenna said looking back at Brienne of tarth. She walked up behind them hesitantly. It had been rumored that she had killed Renly Baratheon, she didn't but she didn't know if she would be welcomed.

'My lady, my lady, my lady, please pardon me for interrupting my name is Brienne of tarth-'

'I know who you are, we heard all about you.' Olenna told her 'hearing is one thing aren't you just marvelous absolutely singular. I hear you knocked my grandson into the dirt like a silly little boy that he is.' Brienne tried to hide the smile from her face as Olena talked

'My lady,' she turned her attention to Margaery 'I know this is very busy time for you but if I could just have a moment.'

'You best not refuse ,'Olena said looking to Margaery

'I have to be off anyways,' Josie said pecking both their cheeks 'I will see you later.' Josie said walking off, her body still sore from the previous nights activites.

++

'A shadow.' Margaery questioned.

'A shadow with a face of Stanis Baratheon,' Brienne told her 'I swear do you by all the gods it was Stannis he plunged his sword through Renly's heart and disappeared. One day my lady I will avenge our king.'

'Joffrey is our king now.' Margaery told her

'I meant no offense-'

'And you've given none.' Margaery assured sweetly.

++

'Oberyn is here.' Margaery told Josie as if she didn't know.

"I know.' Josie said softly.

'you know do you?" she countered.

'I took my future queens advice.' Josie told her innocently and Margaerys jaw dropped.

'I didn't think you had it in you.'

'I was following orders, why do you think we are sitting and eating and not walking?'

'You sore?'

"Everywhere and in the very best of ways.' Josie told her.

'it is wonderful isn't it?'

"My queen to be...' Josie raised a hand of false shock to her lips.

'That good huh?'

"I have nothing to compare it to but Margaery... it was wonderful. I don't know why people every leave the bed room.' Josie informed her.

'You are going to see him again before he leaves then?' Margaery questioned.

'I am...' Josie agreed.

'His mistress, was she there too?' Margaery questioned curiously.

'Yes, Elaria, she watched mainly, said she didn't want to override my senses.' Josie told her.

'Would you fuck her?" Margaery questioned softly leaning in.

'I prefer Oberyn but they are so open with their bodies and their relationship, its strange really. Ive never met anyone so willing to be so exposed, exposing themselves, giving so much pleasure...' josie looked over at Margaery and she had a big wide grin on her face. 'they sent away the whores they had in the room when I came in.' Josie told them.

'Really? That's so sweet!' Margaery declared.

'well I was free.' Josie teased.

'you just jumped into bed with them? Good girl, bravo!' Margaery declared.

'I was nervous at first,' josie admitted, 'but now I want more.' Josie told her blushing.

'I told you, get a taste for as many as you can before you make it to my brother, you could teach him a thing or two.' Margaery suggested.