74. Trouble

Bride to be //Sandor Clegane is out now!!

'I knew you were going to be trouble.' Josie muttered as oberyn prepared himself to face the mountain.

'I'm going to win.' Oberyn told her pressing a kiss to her lips.

'Trouble,' she told him as he pulled away. 'Be careful oberyn.' Josie told him.

'Today is not the day I die,' he told her confidently. Josie always loved that about him. His confidence. In his skill and in himself.

Josie linked her hand with Elaria as they waited for Sansa and Tyrion to be brought out.

'that is very thin armor.' Tyrion noted walking up to them, Sansa hugged Josie tight when she saw her.

"It's all going to be okay.' Josie coed running her hands through Sansa's hair.

'I like to move around.' Oberyn told him as he bounced around getting ready.

'You could at least wear a helmet.' Tyrion told him. 'you should not drink before a fight.' He added.

''I always drink before a fight.' Oberyn added

'He could get you killed me and Sansa killed!' Tyrion told him

'Today is not the day I die.' Oberyn said confidently.

'Not the day any of us die.' Josie agreed and Oberyn smirked over at her.

'You are going to fight that?' Ellaria asked as Gregor approached.

'I'm going to kill that.' Oberyn corrected

'He's the biggest man I've ever seen.' Ellaria exclaimed and Josie had to agree, oberyn was skilled but the mountain was a mountain for a reason.

'Size does not matter when you're flat on your back.' Oberyn told them.

'Thank the gods.' Tyrion remarked.

'In the sight of gods and men we gather to decide the innocence or guilt of this man, Tyrion Lannister and this woman Sansa Stark, may the mother bring them mercy and the father justice as they deserve, may the warrior guide the hand...' the maester said as the bells went off, Tywin waving them to start, the maester bowed before them leaving. Gregor pulled his blade free as Oberyn hugged Ellaria.

'Don't leave me alone in this world.' Eliana told him kissing him nervously, she gripped onto his shirt not wanting to let him go. Oberyn moved to josie and she opened her mouth to speak but she couldn't find the words.

'Thank you,' Sansa told him as he hugged Josie tight.

'After this the four of us go to Dorne.' Oberyn suggested. He put a gentle hand under Josie's chin. 'Don't worry mi amour...' he coed his lips meeting hers.

'Thank you Oberyn, for everything. I'm grateful to know you.' Josie told him. 'To be apart of your adventure.' He smiled down at her his lips trailing along her forehead as he made his way to the arena.

'He's got this, right?" sansa questioned she held josie tight, Josie wrapped an arm around her and gripped Ellaria's hand with the other. They shared a nervousl glance.

'Have they told you who I am?" oberyn questioned gregor.

"Some dead man!" Gregor Clegane snarled at him before he attacked Oberyn.

"I am the brother of Elia Martell. Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking, shit-pile of a city? For you. I'm going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister. You murdered her. You killed her children. Say it now and we can end this quick." They kept fighting, Oberyn managed to knock off Gregor's helmet. Josie's felt her heart beating hard in her chest she didn't want to get to excited but Oberyn got the upper hand. Sansa was going to survive, then they would be gone, she would be free.