120. Snow

snmuenst15 wanted some baby dragon action!

'In the light of the seven I now proclaim Willas of the house Tyrell the first of his name the King of the andals and the first men and Lord of the seven kingdoms.' Grand maester crowned Willas 'long may he reign.'

'Long may he reign.' they echoed and everyone cheered happily. Willas looked to Josie, she looked so proud. 

The crown was placed on Willas head and Willas was sure Josie cheered the loudest. She ran up the steps hugging him.

'My king dont you look so handsome with a crown.' Josie remarked tilting it making it straight 

again.

'My wife my queen. Ready to hatch that egg?'

'Its your big day...' josie reminded him but she bounced excitedly

'Benjen already has a flame going.' willas told her and she jumped up grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

'Bring on the fire!' Josie demanded she turned back to sandor. 'You sure you want to be out here for this?'

'I want to see a dragon brought to life.' Sandor told her. 'I can handle the fucking fire.'

'Bravery. Nice.' Josie teased. 'Alright lets bring a dragon in the world.' She picked up the egg carefully and carried it to the blazing inferno. Drogon and rhaegal watched her as she moved. Ghost and Nymeria were not too sure about the dragons yet but drogon and rhaegal knew not to eat them and not to burn them. Josie was a bit worried about that but they listened to her.

'Are you sure that's a good idea-' willas began but bran smiled up at him

'She is a dragon. Fire can not burn a dragon,' bran assured him as josie stepped into the flames her clothes catching fire as she placed the egg in the middle of it all.

'Josie?' Snador questioned

'Snow?' Tyrion called

The starks waited with heavy breaths for josie to reemerge

'I mean the fact that shes not screaming is a good thing right?' Willas questioned nervously as he leaned heavily on his cane peering into the fire.

'Bran its been too long.' sansa declared

'Jojo!' Rickon called out.

'Bran!' Arya shouted stepping forward but the flames were too hot

'Tell me i didnt just allow the woman i love to die in the fire without protest.' Willas begged.

'Get your cloak.' Bran told him and willas pulled it off his shoulders. "Go to the fire." Bran instructed and josie came running out willas wrapped her up immediately.

'"Look!" She declared as willas sealed the cloaked around her ash covered body

"Fucking hell" sandor muttered

"So cute!" Arya declared josie held up a baby dragon for them all to see.

"What are you going to name him?" He was all white with little black speckles.

"Well im a Tyrell now" josie told him

"That you are." Willas agreed kissing her.

"How about Snow."