118. Home

'No more.' Josie said climbing onto Drogon. 'No more of this madness, this mad queen reign.' But she knew the dothraki and the unsullied would not listen. For daenerys had freed them. she would give them a choice. Bend or burn.

'Josie is the last living Targaryen.' Tyrion told them, 'she is the last dragon.' They stared up at her fury rising in them. 'Ariella Targaryen, daughter of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna stark.' Tyrion told them. 'she is the rightful heir of the iron throne. Lay down your weapons and bend the knee and no harm shall come to you.'

Carrvaro one of the dothraki commanders spat at Josie's feet Tyrion stared down at her. the unsullied stood their ground.

'Please there need be no more blood.' Tyrion told them but they got ready.

'She killed our queen!' Grey shouted. 'she must die!' they all shouted in agreement.

'so that is how this is going to be?' Josie questioned calmly. She turned back to Tyrion. 'As hand of the new queen.' She said tossing him his pin from the ground. 'what do you think I should do?'

'Burn them all and start new.' Tyrion told her confidently.

'Dracarus.' Drogon and Rhaegal seared the dothraki and unsullied army, every last one. It was only fair, Daenerys burned everyone in kings landing, those that followed her would continue to follow her to the grave.

'Lets go home.' Josie said and she helped Arya, sandor and Tyrion up on Rhaegal. They set off for winterfell.

++

'You know this is familiar.' Josie remarked as they flew home.

"Riding a dragon?" Tyrion shouted as he held on tight.

'No,' Josie said laughing. 'Causing trouble with you.' Josie corrected.

'Ah yes...' Tyrion agreed. 'When our only problems were my sister.'

'Josie sliced the bitch down!" Arya shouted. 'I wish I could have seen it!' Tyrion glanced back at her but Rhaegal dipped down and a hoot of laughter escaped Josie's lips. Her legs hugged tight as her arms flew up.

'JOSIE!" Sandor shouted. 'HOLD THE FUCK ON!"

'She is the Queen, she can do as she wants.' Arya reminded him. 'Plus she is dragon blood. She was born for this.'

'Yes she was.' Tyrion agreed. Josie smiled back at them. 'Definitely trouble.' Tyrion added.

'Come on, don't be so scared this is totally safe.' Josie mused she looked to the right to see Drogon spinning and dipping enjoying the freedom.

'Don't think about it.' Sandor snapped as he held on for dear life.

"What?" arya questioned.

"I know that look. That's the I'm going to do something stupid.' Sandor told Arya as Josie watched Drogon weave closer, it almost looked like a smile was on his face as he barrel rolled through the sky.

'I would like to live,' Tyrion agreed. 'Lets not try that.'

'I wasn't going to.' Josie assured and Arya looked over.

"I want to!' She exclaimed. 'that looks fun!'

'No.' Both sandor and Tyrion shouted over the flapping of wings.

'You two are boring.' Arya remarked and josie chuckled.

"I was just thinking about it. I wasn't going to do it... I was just thinking about doing it...' Josie said innocently but she looked back catching arya's eye a small nod as Arya held on tighter to Rhaegal.

'HOLD ON!" Josie shouted.

'NO!" The boys screamed again.

"COME ON RHAEGAL!" Josie shouted leaning forward, she knew how ot fly, she didn't know how but the dragons knew what she wanted and where she wanted to go, they listened to her. they rolled three times and a shriek of laughter escaped Josie and Arya's mouths. Their faces red as they straightened out in the air meanwhile Sandor and Tyrion were on the brink of a panic attack, their heart racing as they tried to remember to breathe.

'I did it.' Josie remarked she couldn't keep the smile from her face. 'Everyone still holding on?" she mused turning back to see her three passengers.

"JOSIE!" Sandor barked.

'That was awesome!" arya exclaimed.

'Good God Snow, you are going to give me a heart attack!' Tyrion told her.

'She's not a Snow.' Arya reminded him. 'She is a Targaryen and she is the queen.'

"I think I will always be a Snow.' Josie remarked as they landed in winterfell. Her family was waiting happily as they slide off Rhaegals back. She ran up to them.

"All hail the queen!' they echoed as she hugged them.

'Welcome home.' Willas told her as she kissed him. 'I missed you.'

'I think I'm the queen now.' Josie told him. Arms still wrapped around him.

"I think you are.' He agreed. 'I see you got two new pets.' Willas mused looking back at the dragons.

"Yes... I do.' She agreed a smile tugged at her lips.

'She damn near killed us getting here!" Sandor griped.

"What were you saying to Gendry about your still living, breathing, not dead so stop bitching?" Josie recalled an innocent smile on her face.

'Shut up.' He grumbled.

'shut up your grace.' Josie corrected with a grin. Sandor rolled his eyes.

'Goodness don't let the crown go to your head.' Willas remarked.

"Never, I have you to keep me grounded.' Josie told him. 'Although I think you might like it in the clouds.' Josie remarked looking back at Rhaegal.

'Is that a request from the new queen? I don't think I could refuse.' Willas mused.

'Thank you Willas.' Josie said softly.

'what for?' he questioned.

"For loving me when I was nothing, when I was a criminal on the run and never giving up on me. through all of this.' Josie told him.

'I told you before, bastard or queen, I'm always going to love you.'

'I'm always going to love you too.' She told him confidently. 'I know we talked about High garden and starting fresh there, I wanted that for a while. I wanted to give up on everything else and just live in peace in high garden.' She looked around at her family. Rickon, Bran, Arya and Sansa, her uncle Benjen, the last of the starks. Just as Josie was the last of the Targaryen's. Willas the last of the Tyrell's. Tyrion the last Lannister, sandor the last Clegane.

'High garden didn't feel like home until I met you.' Willas told her. 'home is wherever you are.'

'I want to make a home for us. All of us. To be safe and rebuild westeros and beyond. I want to do better than those that came before me.' josie turned to her family and friends. 'I want your help to make this place better. To make the seven kingdoms a sanctuary for everyone. A home to be proud of.'