105. Queen v Queen

'Take care of my sister, my brother. Im going to see the dragon queen.' Josie told willas.

'That sounds like a very bad idea.' Willas told her keeping her trapped in his arms. The more he thought about it the more he hated the idea of her leaving.

'It's here or cersei. I need to see if she is a queen worth fighting for.' Josie told him. 'if your grandmother was wrong about her.'

'Be careful.' Willas whispered against her.

'Love me one more time... just in case.' Josie mused.

Pleasure coiled through her, tighter and tighter, centering on her clit and the slow circling of his thumb there. She pressed her fingers hard against the mattress, desperate for more leverage to force him to finish this. So close. His hand drops away and then his voice is in her ear, low and rougher than she had ever heard it.

'My queen.'

arching back against him as much as she was able, the pain twining with pleasure that she had no way to describe. The earlier denied orgasm rolls over her, and her breathless cries morph into a single word. His name. on her tongue.

+

'The bastard of Winterfell' Tyrion said smiling over at them.

'The dwarf of Casterly rock.'

'I believe the last time we saw each other was at Oberyn's match against the mountain.' Tyrion recalled.

'fun day.' Josie remarked hugging Tyrion tight.

'It's been a long road'

'It certainly has' Josie agreed.

'Welcome to Dragon Stone the queen knows it's a long journey and she thank you on your behalf' Messandei told Josie and her men 'if you won't mind turning over your weapons...' Josie looked to Tyrion he offered her a pained smile.

'Of course' Josie said after a moments hesitation they passed them off to the Dothraki men begrudgingly they also talking boat they had rowed in on... they were now trapped.

'Please this way'

'I would like to know how the bastard became Queen of the north' Tyrion remarked as they walked.

'As long as you tell me how a dwarf became hand of the wanna be queen.'

''Fair warning northerners don't travel well in the south, neither do starks.'

'I'm not a stark-' the dragons flew overhead and Josie didn't flinched but her men fell to the ground. 'dragons.' Josie said In amazement and Tyrion watched her, completely content with the gigantic beasts soaring above them. 'they are real.'

'I'd say you get used to them but it looks like you want to ride a dragon and are not shitting yourself like your men.' Tyrion told her with a laugh.

'what can I say, Snows are made of stronger stuff than that.' Josie mused.

'Come she's waiting for you.'

++

'You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, first of her name, rightful Queen of the Andals, and the First men. Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, protector of the realm and lady paramount of the Crownlands. The unburnt, the unbroken, the blood of old Valeria, the Kalessi of the Great Grass Sea, blood of my blood, The Princess of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen and the Bay of Dragons, breaker of chains, mother of dragons, and Liberator of Slavers bay'

'This is Josie Snow... she's Queen of the north' Benjen told them.

'Thank you for traveling so far my lady I hope the seas were not too rough.' danny said sitting, perched on her throne.