80. Help you

'The Necklace Nebula -- 15,000 light-years from Earth in the constellation of Sagitta, glittering like a string of gems in the darkness of space -- is pretty small as far as nebulas go, measuring just 2 light-years across and 9 light-years long.' Its shape somewhat resembled a necklace. 'The bright star in the centre of the nebula is actually two stars -- a binary system. The larger star expanded to the point where it engulfed the smaller star, which remained intact, orbiting inside its larger companion. This increased the larger star's spin to such a degree that a large part of its gaseous envelope flew off into the space around the pair, forming a planetary nebula -- with most of the gas distributed around the star's equator, due to centrifugal force, forming the "necklace" for which the nebula is named.'

Willas held out a necklace for Josie, I little flower, welded in silver hung on a chain. Josie smiled as she lifted her hair and he secured it to her neck. Her fingers went to the little flower.

'The two stars continue to orbit each other furiously, with each orbit taking just over a day. Eventually the two cores will merge, either forming a new, single star or resulting in a brilliant supernova.' Willas went on as Josie leaned into him

'How romantic,' josie remarked.

'Two things that were just meant to be.' Willas agreed

'Your sister is the queen.' Josie told willas

'I know. She has always wanted that.' Willas informed her

'Really?'

'Yes. But i think my grandmother might have gotten into her head.' Willas told her

'What do you want?' Josie questioned

'You.' Willas said no hesitant as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

'I'm just a bastard from a tratiorous family. You could do so much better than me.' Josie told him breathlessly as he got closer.

'You are so much more than that.' Willas told her. He was done being patient he needed her.

++

They rode to shore as night fell using the cover of darkness to get into Dorne they fell asleep by the shores and Jamie woke to Bronn throwing a knife down next to him it stabbed into a snake he picked it up declaring it was breakfast he skinned it and cooked it against a small fire.

'That would've been a shit way to die.' Bronn remarked

'As far as I can tell they are all shit ways to die.' Jaime told him.

'Yes but you lot have to give the singer is a good ending.'

'I don't give a damn what the singer is have to say when I'm dead.' Jaime told him

'No? Tonight we are off to rescue a princess.' he handed Jamie a snake on a stick nice and crispy 'it sounds like a good song to me.'

'It sounds like all the rest.' Jamie remarked 'What about you? What shit way would you choose?'

'In my own keep drinking my own wine, watching my son's grapple for my fortune.' Bronn told him

'How disappointing I thought you'd have something more exciting planned.' Jaime told him.

''I've had an exciting life I want my death to be to be boring... what about you?'

'In the arms of the woman I love.' Jamie said

'Does she want the same thing?'

'Let's go.' Jaime said as Bronn covered the fire with the sand putting it out and they headed off again