81. Perfect

'How many do you count?' Bronn said as some Dorne guards were doing a patrol

'Four.'

'How many do you think you can take?'

'One.' Jamie answered honestly 'if hes slow.' and even that was a stretch the guards halted when they saw footprints in the sand

'Great job you're fucking me in the ass.' Bronn said getting up he waved his hands in surrender

'Hello lads..' Bronn said as the guard circled them 'I'm glad we found you.'

'Who are you?'

'Cooper this is Darnell.' Bronn told them.

'You are from Kings Landing.' the guard said

'The accent gave me away? Flee bottom born and whipped.' Bronn told them.

'Why are you here?'

'Our ship capsized in the night we manage to swim ashore.' Bronn told him 'it's a bad thing really.'

'I thought the sharks would get us.' Jamie added

'There are no sharks in Dorne.' The man told them.

'I could've sworn those were shark fins.' Jamie told Bronn

'Dolphins maybe?' Bronn suggested

'Throw your sword in the sand.' The guards demanded.

'Boys there is no need for this.' Bronn said 'just point us in the right direction and we will find our way home.'

'Swords in the sand.' he demanded pointing a spear at them begrudgingly they took out their swords as Bronn stabbed his sword into the sand he took out the dagger from his back slicing it into the man's throat he fell from his horse he took the spear of the second man he took down before grabbing his sword from the sand slicing down a man's horse he crumble to the ground

'That one should be slow enough.' Bronn remarked. Jamie was able to take him down using his golden hand to block the sword he stabbed the man through the chest pulling his blade free the dorne gaurd tumbled down.

'That was good form.' Bronn called from above

'It was luck.' Jamie answered

'You had a good teacher.' Bronn corrected. Bronn cleaned off his sword on the dead man's clothes before sheathing it, as jaimes golden hand was connected to the blade he struggled to free his flase hand from the blade.

'I've always wanted a Dornish stallion these beast can run day and night without tiring they can ride to the water gardens a nice breeze in our face.' Bronn told Jaime as he came up.

'we have to bury the bodies.' jaime told him

'Birds need to eat too.' Bronn reminded him

'Corpses lead to questions and questions raise armies we are not looking to start a war.' Jaime reminded him.

'Do you know how long it will take us to dig all those up?'

'I can't dig very well with one hand.' Jamie remarked with a grin, 'not at all really.' Bronn gave the horse a pet before dragging the bodies away

++

Willas twirled strands of her hair around his finger and closed his eyes, basking in the moment. He twisted and rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around her, her heart pounding in her chest as she breathed him in.

When willas woke the next morning he was disappointed to see that he was alone. But then he heard laughter and the trill of cedric coming from the corner of the room

'Too much look at your crop.' Josie said rubbing cedrics neck and along his back. He made a face like he was going to die and then pooped and chirped again. Making josie laugh. She had willas shirt wrapped around her as cedric contined to trill demanding more food.

'Cedric you are going to explode if you have anymore!' josie told him in a hushed voice. Willas made his way to her cedric contiued to trill opening his mouth wide as josie shut the cage.

'He thinks you are his mother,' willas told her and she smiled back at him. 'Good morning.'

'Morning,' she said softly.

'Did you eat or just cedric?' Willas questioned wrapping a robe around himself.

'Just cedric.' she confirmed standing up.

'Join me?' He offered her a hand.

'I think i need to put some more clothes on if we're leaving the room.' Josie told him as he wrapped his arms around her.

'Then maybe we dont leave,' willas countered bringing his lips to her she pulled on his robe keeping his body flesh to hers.

Willas' hands slide up the length of her body then pressed against her breasts. He cupped them firmly, moving his mouth over her ear, nibbling at her earlobe.

Goosebumps rise all over her, on every exposed piece of skin. He slide his hands back down and underneath the edge of his shirt on her body, his fingers gliding over her thighs. He devoured her mouth with his, lapping his tongue against her. He pulled away just slightly, resting his forehead against hers.

'Was last night-'

'Perfect.' Josie assured kissing him again.

'Perfect.'

++

When the faith arrested Loras queen Margaery demanded that King Tommen take action as she knows Cersei is behind it.

'Why is my brother in a cell?'

'I don't know.' Tommen said his hand on his silverware as he stared up at her his food going cold before him as Margaery's hands slammed down on the table in outrage 'I didn't do it.'

'We both know who did,' Margaery corrected 'you told me she was returning to Casterly rock'

'You're saying my mother is behind this?'

'She's jealous you're not hers anymore arresting my brother is her revenge.' Margaery declared.

'Aren't you and mother getting along?' Tommen remarked and Margaery let out a deep sigh annoyed at how ignorant he could be you it was a blessing in disguise at times.

'Oh my sweet sweet King,' she said plopping down 'do you have any affection for me at all?'

'Of course I do.' he said grabbing her hand 'you are my queen'

'I can't bear to think of my brother locked away in some grimy cell.' she told him sadly it was the most honest thing she's ever told him.

'I'll set him free for you.' Tommen assured

'You promise?'