Home

It was a new day at the Monastery and Nya took it upon herself to show me around, "And finally the training area! Aka the courtyard!"

"Wow. This place has everything. Thanks for showing me around again Nya! You're a true sister." I smiled as she smiled back.

"Of course! After this. I bet you'll be right at home with us in your life! I'll be in the building if you need me! See y'a around (Y/N)!" Said the woman as I nodded.

I soon found a meditation spot and spotted Master Wu, "Hello Master! Good morning!"

The man smiled, "Hello there (Y/N). What brings you here?"

"Well, I just wanted to thank you for bringing me in y'know? I've always wanted to help Ninjago and make it a better place for the future generation! But I also have something to confess." I said smiling but soon turned serious making him sit down as he put a flute in a cabinet.

"What is it?"

"I have powers kinda like the rest of the guys. And I know a bit of spinjitzu. I was taught by some spirit in my dreams when I was a child but never found out who that person is." I said making the sensei shocked.

"Really?! Was the person a man? Did you see any powers he showed you while in training?" he asked as I nodded.

"Yes, he was a man and he had the power of light or something...And during a day when I was just stretching my arms. This light orb appeared out of nowhere and launched at a nearby rock. Making it explode in contact! Since then, the man in my dreams kept on telling me that I am the guardian of something. I've honed these powers in secret all my life! And I was wondering if you could help me keep these powers suspended and help me become a better fighter or ninja!"

Sensei Wu sat in shock before thinking, 'So it is true...the new holder of the powers of the 'Guardian of light'...Are now bestowed on her...'

"Sensei?" I asked worriedly since he stopped talking, "Ah! Sorry. I was thinking. Well, (Y/N). Long ago. Do you know the story of the-"

"First Spinjitzu Master? Yes. And if you are asking about his companion the 'Guardian of Light' then also yes." I answered.

"Haha. I see you keep track of things well. You are already better than my ninja. They kinda have a thing of going head first into things but regardless they succeed. Well since the Guardian of Light did say that his powers will be passed down to someone. I think that someone is you, (Y/N). The power, the courage, the skills. It is no coincidence that you have these skills just by luck. Fate brought it to you for a reason."

To become the next Guardian of Light

I gasped in shock and soon lowered my head, "I suspected that from the start when I first found out I had powers. I thought it was a miracle until I remembered the tale of the First Master and his companion. But I won't run from it! I will embrace it with honour and live it up to my title my own way! Thank you, sensei."

The sensei smiled, "No. Thank you. I actually wanted to find you but you were pretty good at hiding after all these years." I laughed, "Well, it is a ninja's specialty to hide in the shadows!"

"Haha. It is indeed. Go on and train with the rest. I'm sure you're itching to beat them in battle." Teased the sensei as I laughed.

"Oh, you know it! I've always wanted to fight real-life ninjas! Thank you again sensei!" I bowed as he laughed while I ran to join the boys.

'Let's see how this path takes her. I'm sure she'll be just fine.'

"Ha! Summersault kick!" I yelled as I took down a dummy making the boys surprised.