Spellbound

We were in a blimp flying over to what I assume to be an island as I sat next to Jay to look after him since he sprained his leg.

"What are you looking at, Zippy?" Asked Jay to Griffin.

"The next one out of the tournament." He replied.

"Uh, heh." Laughed Jay as I shook my head.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and you're working for Chen?" Taunted Kai.

"I hope this next fight is between you and me because I'm gonna put you on your back." Threatened Shadow.

"Great, Kai's got another enemy he's made on the SAME day!" I shouted.

"Do you mind?" Asked Skyler being a bit pissed off that Mr. Pale Man whistled in a cat calling way.

"Tensions are high." Said my father as Lloyd looked back, "Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here."

"I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" Asked Neuro a bit scared as he soon opened the front of the blimp to see no one flying it.

"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem! Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jade Blade, today you will be fighting for something different." Said Chen as he pressed a button to show Nya.

"Nya." Said Kai as I gasped, "This is bad K.S!" I yelled shaking his arm.

"You know her?" Asked Skyler.

"Yeah, she's my sister." Answered Kai.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island." Explained Chen.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen." Continued Kai.

"Find her and you will automatically move on—"

"The spell he plans to use when getting our powers." I said.

"To the FINAL round!"

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." Protested Jay.

"Then we have to find her before anyone else does." Answered Lloyd.

"In ten seconds the bottom will drop. But to show I'm not a bad man, I've given you eight parachutes. Oh? Sensei Garmadon is there with his daughter? Oops, that makes ten. Oh well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo!" Said Chen as me and my father looked at each other.

"Ugh! That guy's love for traps doors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Yelled my brother as we all soon yelled as we were dropped as I soon used my powers to help my father.

"I got one! I got one! Haha!" Laughed Jay as I saw him catch a parachute.

"Your powers don't work because you aren't controlling your fear. Focus. Control your fear." Reminded my father as I kept on using my powers to make a light platform for him.

"You can do it brother! Don't let it control you." I cheered him on.

"Center yourself." Said father.

Lloyd soon found a parachute but I was growing tired using my powers for too long, "Father!" I yelled seeing my powers diminish as I saw him falling.

"This is an easy decision." Shouted father as I caught up.

"Don't you dare think that's the only way, dad." I said to him as I nodded at Lloyd before I stopped flying and let myself fall.