A Final Battle and Era to this Age

"Lloyd!" I smiled seeing my brother okay as he laughed and hugged me back.

"I'm glad you're safe too, sis." Grinned Lloyd.

"I'm glad also. Thank you for keeping him safe, father." I thanked father before going to hug Nya and the others.

"Thank...you...? Why did she..." started the Oni before he was cut off by Wu who appeared to greet his Ninja.

"Lloyd. Nya." Smiled the old man.

"Master Wu!" Yelled Lloyd running to his uncle.

"It's good to see all of you." Smiled the man.

"You too master." Nodded Lloyd.

"I just wish we had better news." Sighed Nya as I held her side.

"Yeah. Doesn't look like we can count on any help." Said Jay appearing from behind me and Nya.

"We are not without allies." Smiled Wu as it showed Ronin, Killow, UV and even that dove guy in the base...?

"Ronin?" Asked Lloyd.

"It's a long story...Come inside. I have something to show you." Said uncle s we entered.

I gave Ronin the 'I'm watching you eyes' like Kai did with Garmadon in the past before going over to the table the rest of the Ninja are with my mother and uncle.

"This is the final Prophecy of Quanish the Elder." Started Master Wu.

"Quanish? Quanish was a fool." Stated Garmadon.

"Hopefully not entirely. For he prophesied that one day, the Defenders of Ninjago with their Guardian would achieve a higher form of elemental energy. Something he called, 'Dragon Form' and 'Guardian Form.' Which they would use in the final conflict against evil." Explained Wu.

"Dragon Form sounds cool! And bestie gets to join in on the transformation! Guardian Form sounds cool too!" Smiled Jay.

"I feel touched by that, JJ. Thanks!" I smiled back.

"Did he say how this 'Dragon Form' or 'Guardian Form' is achieved?" Asked my father.

"Unfortunately no..." replied Wu.

"Humph. Typical Quanish. Leave out the most important part." Huffed the bringer of chaos.

"Not like you did a better job teaching my brother the Oni Form before all of this." I snipped making him slowly turn to me only already looking back at him before I huffed and looked the other way.

"But these images offer clues. The first shows someone leaping upwards. The second shows someone kicking backwards. Then turning, before rotating quickly. And there's someone in the middle who wields all the power and transfers it to the four others. Like some sort of goddess or deviant." Explained the image our master.

"Let me get this straight. To assume Dragon Form, we have to 'Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin?' With the addition of someone acting like a god?" Asked Kai as that triggered something in the elders minds' making the kids move the tables and make space for us all us.

We started to the moves uncle specified but nothing happened.

It kept on going before we had to take a breather.

"Anyone feeling 'dragony'? Or at least like some super natural being...?" Asked Jay on the ground taking a breather.

"All that I feel is my future husband's full body weight on me...!" I retorted while Cole groaned still crushing me, "Sorry..." he panted out.