Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea

"Ew. No matter how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross!" Pointed Jay as I soon pulled him up.

"Jay! Less watching, more helping!" Yelled my brother as we ran up a cliff.

"You know guys, I was thinking that now that we got Ninjago's workers out of here, maybe we should join them." Said Jay as he pushed some snakes away to slow some down.

"What about Master Wu?!" Yelled Lloyd.

"He's gone, remember?" I said.

"It's a strategic retreat." Stated Jay as he kicked a snake while talking.

"'Strategic retreat' is a just a fancy way of saying 'giving up'." Pointed out Cole as he threw a warrior over his shoulders since the snake tried to tackle him from behind.

"What do you think, (Y/N), Lloyd? You're the Master in training here while you're sister is basically our co-leader and additional Sensei." Said Jay walking up to us.

"Go ahead, brother." I nodded to him.

"We need to regroup at the Temple. Zane, cover ice. Sis! Barrier! A big one!" Said Lloyd as we all went to the tunnels while Zane used his powers with my barrier as a strong hold for it.

We soon already saw a crack in the ice, "Quick! Before they get through!" Yelled Lloyd.

"One moment. I'm getting a signal." Zane soon stopped making us stop too.

"Oh yeah? Does it sound anything like this...'MOVE YOUR BUTT, ZANE!'" Yelled Jay.

"Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him." He said completely ignoring us.

"Zane! Please don't do this! It's too dangerous!" I yelled.

"Wait! You're totally outnumbered!" Added Cole.

"They're right. There's like, a million more Vermilion out there." Stated Lloyd.

"There's no way you could possibly save him all by yourself. So I'm coming with you. What? We're Ninja. Saving people is, you know, what we do." Said Jay.

"Yes, we do. Take cover!" Yelled Lloyd as we all took cover when the ice broke and made mist.

We soon waited for the snakes to be gone thinking that we're gone and dealt with as we poked our heads out form our hiding spots.

"Ha. What luck. They left." Laughed Jay.

"Except all the Vermilion forces in the swamp are apparently headed to the same place we are: the Dome." Informed Zane.

"I didn't say 'What good luck.'" Groaned Jay.

"So what do we do? We're in deep trouble the moment they spot us." Asked Cole as I picked up a snake warrior helmet.

"Then let's make sure they don't! Makeover time!~" I sang happily.

~~~

The team and I headed to where the rest of the Vermilion Warriors are regrouping so we can retrieve Cyrus Borg.

"Well, that was easy." Said Cole.

"Yeah, too easy." Added Jay before he was hit by a rock, "OW!" I soon went over to help him get back up.

"Unto the breach! Freedom!" Yelled Borg as he was about to hit my brother but Zane stopped him.

"Stop! He's not a Vermilion." Yelled Zane.

"I know a snake when I see one!" Countered Borg before Lloyd took off his helmet.

"Ninja? You've come to rescue me!" Said Borg as I waved at him in hello.