A Rocky Start

It was a new morning as the others were still packing while I was in me and Cole's room calmly packing for this adventure.

"Has anyone seen my sunscreen?!" Yelled Cole running around with a blanket?

"No!" I heard Kai yell as I heard some hurried footsteps.

"Honey! Your sunscreen is in my products bag for skin health!" I yelled through the door.

"K! Thanks, love!" I heard Cole reply as I soon got everything.

"Ok, weapons, some books about ancient villains, my tablet for emergency explanations. Products for the desert since it's hot out there. Me and Cole's bag for food. Our care package full of skin scare products. A small cake on my behalf. My flower pin Nya gave me a long time ago to connect my vehicles when Pixal gives me one. Lots of water, a map, an umbrella if the team needs shade from the heat. Towels so we can rest on the sand. Oh! Lloyd's sword! He must have left it in here when we were talking last night about our new found quest! No wonder he couldn't find it." I listed off.

I looked at the picture of the mysterious serpent with the staff on my tablet again before hearing my brother's question.

"Where's my sword?!" He asked.

I got out of my trance and soon put me and Cole's stuff near our door in the corridor as I gave my brother his sword.

"Here it is, Lloyd! You left it here last night!" I smiled as he hugged me, "You're the best! Love you!" He yelled before running off to continue packing as I sighed with a smile.

"Are you bringing sneakers or boots?!" Yelled Nya.

"Sneakers!" Answered Zane running by.

"Boots!" Yelled Kai running past me.

"It's better to have boots Nya, the sand can get into your attire easily with sneakers if you're not a dessert fan." I told her as she was a bit conflicted when she heard two different answers before smiling to me.

"Thanks, (Y/N)! Without you, I don't think we'd be prepared for anything!" She smiled as she went to pack more stuff.

"Love? Are you really bringing your soda-guzzler...?" I asked as I approached Cole and Zane.

"Of course! I need to stay hydrated!" He smiled as he sipped a bit of the drink.

Zane gave me a look, "I've told him only essential items but he thinks it is. I hope you can do something about it, Sensei (Y/N)."

"Hey! Like I said before. How can I quest and stay hydrated at the same time?" He asked before leaving but he didn't leave me behind without a kiss to the cheek.

"That thing is going to be a hazard if we have to put our masks on if we end up in trouble in the dessert..." I sighed as Zane smiled.

"Well, at least he'll learn his lesson after?" He asked as I laughed.

"I'm sure of it. Oh! Zane! I brought you some oils for your joints and a reboot tablet just in case if something bad happens to you and we can't reboot and fix you if we are far away from our vehicle." I smiled before going to get some stuff to lend to Zane who smiled in appreciation.

"Why thank you, (Y/N). You've been a big help, Sensei." He smiled before leaving me as I waved to him.

"No problem! Oh! Hello, Zappy! How have you been?" I smiled seeing the chicken as it squawked in joy.

"Anyone have room for my travel pillow?" Asked Jay getting out of his room with some luggage.

"NOO!" Yelled the Ninja as I sighed.