The Keepers of the Amulet

We rode through the jungle in our Jungle Choppers and came to a stop.

"What's wrong?" Asked Nya taking her make off as we did the same and opened the safety lever of the choppers.

"I thought I saw something up there. An animal." Lloyd pointed out to a cliff nearby.

"We're in the jungle, Lloyd, I'm sure there's lots of animals. Even I can say that without psychic powers." Said Jay as I gave him a playful glare with a smirk accompanied with it.

"Oh really?~ Well, let's see if you can predict the next situation later on then, JJ." I teased.

"Hey, did anyone bring a snack? I'm starving." Asked Cole clutching his stomach.

"I did." Responded Jay.

"Great!" Cole's face lit up as Jay had a bored one.

"But it fell in the ocean." He later said making Cole huff and lean back in his seat behind me a bit frustrated.

"Well, thanks for getting my hopes up..." Cole then later pouted making me laugh.

"I got some in a care bag, Cole." I told him as he lit up again and kissed my cheek in happiness.

"Yes! This is why you're the best future wife EVER!" He smiled as he happily ate the food in the bag while I got a bit shy from the title he gave me.

"Seems like you two are fitting in the 'engaged' phase pretty well, huh?~" Teased Nya as I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't do that to you when you were stuck to Jay like glue the first few moments after he asked to you to be his Yang did I, Nya?" I retorted back playfully before we giggled the conversation away.

"What kind of animals are there on this island, Twichty?" Asked my brother to our guide through this mission.

He soon had a small electric spasm before talking, "Poisonous pythons, poisonous Jaguars, poisonous frogs, poisonous eels, POISONOUS piranhas, POISONOUS BIRDS..." he listed off the animals as he got shocked while talking so he yelled a bit before groaning in laughter pain and fright.

"Poisonous birds?" Questioned Nya.

"Pretty much everything on this island is poisonous. Especially those berries." He stated as I saw Cole eat some.

"COLE!" I shouted in worry as he spat the berries out, "You really already ate all of the snacks in here?" I asked as he nervously chuckled.

"Hehe...Well...you know me? I eat like a giant...Since I'm the Master of Earth...?" He made up an excuse as I sighed.

"Whatever is on this island, it won't stop us from finding me and sis' mom and Master Wu." Stated Lloyd getting the Chopper back on.

"And Clutch Powers." Added Nya.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Right. And Cltuch." Lloyd spoke again before we rode off again.

"Wait...Clutch is here too...?! Oh gosh...I can't imagine what trouble he's gotten himself into considering he has a knack of taking stuff from others without permission and using his title as an archeologist and explorer to have it and NEVER return it back." I rambled as we rode away.

"I think we can all agree that theory is seriously gonna come true for a person like Clutch." Added in Kai as some of the team laughed at that.

"I think we should leave the Jungle Choppers here, Lloyd. They're too big to get through the palms and leaves of the jungle. It's too narrow and diverse for it." I stated as we stopped in a wide clearing.