The Message

I hummed a song as I used my powers to make light particles to flow around me as some kids saw me and ran to me. Looking at me in awe.

I continued to hum the song as I moved the particles aside to make two groupes of them.

The kids made more sounds of amazement as I soon made an image of a ninja as it exploded into small particles in the air and vanished.

The kids applauded as I smiled, "Thanks for being an awesome audience for my training session kids!"

"Woah! Bestie! You're amazing with kids!" Awed Jay holding some wood as Nya and the others walked over to me.

The kids waved goodbye to me as I smiled toward my best friend, "Thanks! Learned a lot when Uncle Wu was a baby. So? What happened? Ethan told me there was an invasion while some said Emi fainted...Oh...And then more kids came in to tell me some were crying as the rest fled for their lives...What is going on?" I soon asked.

The others looked at Cole who held a nervous smile, "Ehehe...About that..."

Before he could talk anymore Uthang called for me, "Boss! Come quick! Look!"

Boma was on the scene as well as he asked his friend what was it, "What is it?"

Uthang gave me a piece of green fabric as I assessed it and soon gasped, "This...This is...my brother's...!"

"Where did you find this?" Asked my boyfriend to Uthang after looking at the piece of fabric in my hand.

"In the snow on the other side of the forest. There were signs of fighting and an avalanche." He answered as my wrist fears are starting to come true.

Cole knew you were in distress as he held your hand to comfort you, "What do you think happened?" Asked Kai.

"You think he's okay...?" Questioned Jay with a worried face.

"Oh my poor brother..." I sighed sadly.

"I hope so. Because there's nothing we can do from here. Lloyd is on his own." Stated Nya.

~~~

It was the next day as it was a few hours before sunup.

I was going to go meditate since Sorla told me to keep my light alive in this realm, I need to keep my spirits up and sane.

"Inner peace...Inner peace..." I repeated a few times.

"Hey Angel! Guess what?! I've found the best news ever!" Yelled Cole suddenly as I gasped and yelled.

"AAAH!" I shouted as my power went loose since I've lost concentration and almost hit Boma and Uthang.

"Woah! That was close!" Yelled Boma.

"Too close...!" Sighed Uthang.

I soon cringed at his close I was to hurt them, "Sorry you two...! Didn't mean to do that..." I soon apologized.

"Oh gosh! I am SO sorry! I-dammit! Another stupid Cole mistake again!" Cole rapidly apologized before blaming himself as he soon left.

"Huh? C-Cole! Wait up! Cole! Hey. Hey. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know. It happens." I yelled before I got to him and softly comforted him.

"But...this isn't the first time Angel...! It happened with the travellers tea, Nya's training, with a kid and now you...my own girlfriend...No. I can't bear this anymore. I hate it. I can't seem to do the simplest things! Now everyone hates me." He rambled.