The Red Flags

We made it to the monastery as Lloyd already told some things to our uncle and mother about the problem we have as we saw the two waiting for us to land the Bounty.

"I heard of what happened in town square. I hope you were alright on your own, niece." Said Uncle Wu as I smiled.

"I'm fine, uncle. Cole and the others arrived just in time. Plus, I know how to fight in a dress and heels. You didn't need to worry too much." I gave my family a reassuring smile.

"Well, thank you for taking care of my daughter, Cole." Smiled my mother to Cole who nodded.

"Of course! I'd risk my life for this angel." He joked as I laughed, "You're so cheesy!"

"Master Wu. We have another gang coming on the battlefield again." Stated Lloyd, "Oh, and this is James Foster, he saved my sister in the fight against the Red Flags. He told us he is a detective undercover for his team against the Red Flags."

"Greetings. It is an honour to meet the son of the First Spinjitzu Master." Smiled the man as my uncle nodded, "Likewise. Thank you for saving my niece from trouble."

"No problem. Those guys are ruthless, they'll do anything to get their hands on power. Much less a power source." He stated.

"Then let's get to investigating." Urged mother as we went inside the monastery and to the inground base.

~~~

"The Red Flags. A criminal gang full of ruthless men and women who like to steal things and also people's powers. There was an unknown case against them about an Elemental Master's powers being stolen." Started Jamie as he took out some photos of the Red Flags and their symbol, putting them on a table we unfolded.

"Hm...I have never heard of them." Replied my uncle.

"Me neither." Agreed mother.

"That is because I suspect them to hide in the shadows and change their action pattern every time they steal something or do something vicious to Ninjago." Stated the detective.

"They had modified weapons that looked like Borg would build!" Added Jay to the elders.

"Yeah, even Vengestone chains that almost got (N/N) taken away," Nya added more information.

"They even had some type of electric device that blocked off my powers and one that even drained it when I went to shoot a light blast at them. It was like the time when Kai got his power stolen by Aspheera!" I also added as Kai gave me a look, "I'm sorry but it's the quickest incident of powers being stolen in my head..."

"No, no. It's fine. I'm over it." He concluded but I knew he wasn't over that and it'll be about time one of our previous villains come back to haunt us again.

"To put it simply, they have weapons that can control someone's elemental powers or block them. And they have materials such as Vengestone to nullify the person's powers and finally, they have no attack pattern by far." Resumed Jamie.

"So how are we going to find more information on them on why they want one of our teammates?" Asked Cole to the male.

"I'm still brainstorming on that at the moment...This is the first time I was this close to them when it comes to another clue." Responded Jamie.

"Then we'll need to look around the place where we recently fought them and see if we can find something." Finished Lloyd as I agreed with that plan.

"Lloyd is right. I think this calls for a plan, niece." Nodded Wu.

"Indeed. Let's get ready. Pixal, this time, you're going in the front lines with us. Jamie, since you're better at detective work than us, you'll be joining in. We'll separate into 3 teams since we're 9 altogether. I will be a team captain as my brother is one with the last one to be Zane. Choose who you wanna go with." I ordered as Pixal nodded.